+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Help! What should I name these Kittens?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmoj
    My Husband and I have just adopted these two little babies, and are having trouble naming them. I thought I would seek help from my FoRT friends. Any ideas?
    Enchilada and Chimichanga? (Chili and Chimi for short!)
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Popsicle and Lollipop? Poppie and Lollie
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Cleo and Patra?
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Enchilada and Chimichanga? (Chili and Chimi for short!)
    Mmmm, someone after my own heart or stomach anyway!

Mantenna, now that time has gone by, do you all feel that the right choice was made? (Just kidding, I'm sure your Dad is great. You probably raised him well).

FORT Fogey
    Toffee and taffy, they have those colored heads

Tinker and belle
    Jingle and Belle
    Holly and Noel ( christmas cats)

Prancer and Dancer
    Comet Cupid,, you get the idea..

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Mantenna, now that time has gone by, do you all feel that the right choice was made? (Just kidding, I'm sure your Dad is great. You probably raised him well).
    Umm...yeah. I'm pretty confident in that one. See, my new kitty likes to play and we all get scratched and bitten occasionally, but this particular cat incident was very bloody. It took a long time to clean it all up. We had gotten Chloe from an animal shelter, and she had been fine for the couple of weeks we had her; no signs of aggression or anything. That one night, she just went totally crazy, chased my dad up the stairs and attacked him from behind. The noise she was making was unbelievable, and she bit him 19 times, shredding his corduroy pants (and sending him to the hospital for the remainder of the night...he had to have X-rays for possible broken teeth lodged in him, IV treatment, and cleaning out of the wounds). Then, we had to worry about rabies. This was all from a declawed cat, mind you. We finally confined her in a bathroom downstairs, shoved some food & water in for her, and called the humane society the next morning to come get her.

But yeah...I still love cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Umm...yeah. I'm pretty confident in that one. See, my new kitty likes to play and we all get scratched and bitten occasionally, but this particular cat incident was very bloody. It took a long time to clean it all up. We had gotten Chloe from an animal shelter, and she had been fine for the couple of weeks we had her; no signs of aggression or anything. That one night, she just went totally crazy, chased my dad up the stairs and attacked him from behind. The noise she was making was unbelievable, and she bit him 19 times, shredding his corduroy pants (and sending him to the hospital for the remainder of the night...he had to have X-rays for possible broken teeth lodged in him, IV treatment, and cleaning out of the wounds). Then, we had to worry about rabies. This was all from a declawed cat, mind you. We finally confined her in a bathroom downstairs, shoved some food & water in for her, and called the humane society the next morning to come get her.

But yeah...I still love cats.
    Wow, pretty intense. I have heard of that kind of thing happening before, I think it is caused by a blood clot in their brain or something...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Mantenna, I was laughing about her chasing your Dad up the stair until I read the rest. He is a prince of a guy to still love, care for and allow cats in the house. What a guy!!!

Yes, Eldee...I know it sounds pretty absurd when you first hear of the situation, but it was pretty darn scary at the time! You really couldn't believe it unless you saw it. My dad's great for letting me get another kitty after that ordeal!

OneTVslave, that was my first thought, too. They thought it might have been meningitis, feline AIDS, or parasites in the brain. Something was definitely wrong!

Anyway, sorry about that minor threadjack. Back to naming the kitties!

FORT Fogey
    Since they are sisters...

Ann & Nancy
    Becky & Darlene
    Rosanne & Jackie
    Hope & Faith
    Stress & Strain
    Paris & Nikki
    Pride & Joy
    Michelle & Dedee

+ Reply to Thread