+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Celebrities you'd like to see less of in 2004

I hope I don't get flamed, but I'd really like to see less of George W. Bush. He just really ticks me off.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    I hope I don't get flamed, but I'd really like to see less of George W. Bush. He just really ticks me off.
    Well, I would have to agree with you on that Astrogirl. I wouldnt say he ticks me off...its just that I am a Democrat and want my party in the White House.

But sadly, due to the fact that there is a Presidential Election coming up in 2004 - you are likely to see a lot MORE of W.

But, the good news is, hopefully we can get it right this time (do you hear me Floridians) and put a Democrat in the White House in 2004.

And I would like to publicly state here and now - whomever gets the Democratic nomination in 2004 should chose a woman as his running mate. Who's with me?

FORT Fogey
    Great idea, btw. Hillary Duff, Bennifer, Britney and all those wanna-be singers, etc.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Well, I would have to agree with you on that Astrogirl. I wouldnt say he ticks me off...its just that I am a Democrat and want my party in the White House.

But sadly, due to the fact that there is a Presidential Election coming up in 2004 - you are likely to see a lot MORE of W.

But, the good news is, hopefully we can get it right this time (do you hear me Floridians) and put a Democrat in the White House in 2004.

And I would like to publicly state here and now - whomever gets the Democratic nomination in 2004 should chose a woman as his running mate. Who's with me?
    I am SOOOO with you! NOT a fan of Bush, think he's a terrible president. And for the first time ever I get to vote since I'm 18! You know I will not be voting for Bush!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Britney Spears. Since when is she ever newsworthy?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

You mean having the shortest marriage in history isn't newsworthy?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Jillibean
    Barbara Streisand. For some reason i can`t stand her!! It`s probably her arrogance.

Jillibean, I love you! I, too cannot stand "Babs"
    She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO full of herself.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Oprah----Pleeeeeeasssseeeeeee stop the madness!!! Go into retirement and enjoy your zillions OFF CAMERA!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    You mean having the shortest marriage in history isn't newsworthy?
    Actually, I couldn't resist clicking and reading. I just HAD to know what that marriage annulment was all about. I have no will power

Here's a site that you all may find fun: Am I Annoying?

It rates celebrities on their annoyingness-factor. Vote as you wish.

+ Reply to Thread