Thread: Celebrities you'd like to see less of in 2004

Trista
    Paris
    Toni
    Madonna
    Courtney
    JFP

Go Away.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Um, if JFP isn't in All Stars, I don't think you have to worry about seeing him much in 2004 unless he gets on a wrestling show, and in that case, I'd say, just don't watch it. Then you probably won't see him at all

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Um, if JFP isn't in All Stars, I don't think you have to worry about seeing him much in 2004 unless he gets on a wrestling show, and in that case, I'd say, just don't watch it. Then you probably won't see him at all
    - I am praying that he isn't in All Starts. I don't think I could handle it.

Good advice.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

JNP on a wrestling show??? Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    JNP on a wrestling show??? Ha!

I actually wouldn't mind seeing that as long as he was getting the snot knocked out of him :fight
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I would like to see and hear less of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera
    ~Loca~

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I actually wouldn't mind seeing that as long as he was getting the snot knocked out of him :fight
    That'd be really funny, and since he's so skinny, I could see it happening even

FORT Fogey
    I'd like to see less (LOTs less) of pre-fabricated, talentless, fame grubbing airheads who have acheived their success solely on their ability to lip sync, pole dance and the size of their store bought breasts - not to mention their willingness to display them - as well as 98% of the rest of their bodies - as often as possible and thus instilling in the minds of teenage girls everywhere that "If you want people - especially guys - to like you, you need to act like a slut, dress like a slut, dance like a slut and basically be a slut".

Good message ladies.

Oh how I long for the days when music and performers preached things like World Peace, Open Mindedness, Race Relations, Strong, Independent, Female Role Models....Love

Regrettably now its mostly about "gettin some", "givin some", or "pluggin a cap in yo ass".

Daddio, you just mentioned 98% of what's on MTV.

I also don't like that some singers put a new sexual twist on "good" things, i.e. that milkshake song.

+ Reply to Thread