+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 98

Thread: Celebrities you'd like to see less of in 2004

  1. #11
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    make Pink go away. The woman is seriously attractively-challenged

    ETA: if someone could get X-tina to go back to her Genie in a Bottle look and do something about the feuding diva wannabe's (Xtina and Brittney) I'd be much obliged
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  2. #12
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    Bachelor Bob.

    Ben Mulroney

    Clay Aiken
    "That's Numberwang!"

  3. #13
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    OMG fluff! I am so there with you on Ben Mulrooney! I'd be a happy girl never to lay eyes on him again
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  4. #14
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    I fear it's wishful thinking Duxx.
    Ben seems to be the host of choice for Canadian tv at the moment . . . damn him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  5. #15
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    A free Michael Jackson and a free of living brain cells Jessica Simpson. You can also throw in (yes, give this A.H. a good toss) the Simple Life girls, Tom Green, the boys who do stupid stunts and pranks on MTV (what is the name of that show? They skateboard, etc?), Howard Stern and his goonies. More may come but, that's it for now.
    The ones on MTV are either Jackass (not around anymore) Bam something or other and Wild Boyz. Don't ask me how I know these things.

    You guys have already mentioned most that I can think of.
    Member of the Optimistic Pessimist Club

  6. #16
    Cheers sweetie!!! Zaaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    BBC
    Age
    47
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    A free Michael Jackson and a free of living brain cells Jessica Simpson. You can also throw in (yes, give this A.H. a good toss) the Simple Life girls, Tom Green, the boys who do stupid stunts and pranks on MTV (what is the name of that show? They skateboard, etc?), Howard Stern and his goonies. More may come but, that's it for now.


    WHAT..."A free Michael Jackson"????????????? Just because he is a pop star does not mean he is not guilty of his charges. I hate when stars get off scott-free JUST because of who they are, ya know what I am saying.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    WHAT..."A free Michael Jackson"????????????? Just because he is a pop star does not mean he is not guilty of his charges. I hate when stars get off scott-free JUST because of who they are, ya know what I am saying.
    Just incase any one did not understand. For this thread of Celebrities you'd like to see less of in 2004: I would like to see LESS of a FREE MJ. Put his narrow hiney behind bars.

    Also, a free of living brain cells Jessica Simpson meaning she is minus (free of) living brain cells).

  8. #18
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I fear it's wishful thinking Duxx.
    Ben seems to be the host of choice for Canadian tv at the moment . . . damn him.
    I guess his cheeziness is easier to take than Ralph Benmurgie
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  9. #19
    Cheers sweetie!!! Zaaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    BBC
    Age
    47
    Posts
    829
    hmmm....a particular celebrity I would like to see less of...Micheal Jackson and Martha Stewart
    also...
    I rather see less reruns
    and more new shows
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

  10. #20
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    That sounds Absolutley Fabulous Zaaam..now pass the vodka!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.