+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Celebrities you'd like to see less of in 2004

Jay
    Dr Phil
    Hilary Duff

I am tired of Pamela Anderson's twin balloons,Jeniffer's twin size RUMP, and Joan River's extra large mouth.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Well, I would have to agree with you on that Astrogirl. I wouldnt say he ticks me off...its just that I am a Democrat and want my party in the White House.

But sadly, due to the fact that there is a Presidential Election coming up in 2004 - you are likely to see a lot MORE of W.

But, the good news is, hopefully we can get it right this time (do you hear me Floridians) and put a Democrat in the White House in 2004.

And I would like to publicly state here and now - whomever gets the Democratic nomination in 2004 should chose a woman as his running mate. Who's with me?

Daddio I couldn't agree with you more. I know who I won't be voting for this year. Not that I voted for him last time. I'm a Democrat too.

I'd also like to see less of Jessica Simpson (Mrs. Stupidity herself ) and Nick Lachey (God bless him for putting up with such a stupid woman)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    I'd also like to see less of Jessica Simpson (Mrs. Stupidity herself ) and Nick Lachey (God bless him for putting up with such a stupid woman)
    I heard a rumour that N&J had seperated. She has been seen around town alone (usually they are joined at the hip) and without her wedding ring on. His people have neither confirmed nor denied the rumour - which usually means its true or they would deny it outright.

If so, good for him. Blonde hair and large breasts can only carry you for so long in a relationship. You need some substance too.

But who knows, nowadays many celebs start their own rumours just to keep their names on the lips of the press as often and for as long as possible.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I heard a rumour that N&J had seperated. She has been seen around town alone (usually they are joined at the hip) and without her wedding ring on and his people have neither confirmed nor denied the rumour.

If so, good for him. Blonde hair and large breasts can only carry you for so long in a relationship. You need some substance too.

But who knows, nowadays many celebs start their own rumours just to keep their names on the lips of the press as often and for as long as possible.

If that rumor is true, good for him. I couldn't imagine being married to someone that didn't know if it was tuna or chicken. I wouldn't doubt for a second that celebrities start their own rumors.

Another one I really REALLY REALLY want to see less of is Paris Hilton and her side kick. I am so sick of hearing about them. If it wasn't for their parents, no one would even know who the hell they were.

FORT Fogey
    I would be happy to NEVER see Bachelor Bob or hear him cry about never wanting fame, fortune or to be on T.V. again! - yet, oddly enough, he seems to have been on every T.V. show that is currently on the air. I have seen his mug on T.V. more than George Bush.

No more BOB! No more BOB! No more BOB!

PS: it was in the paper yesterday that the reason Bob's CD was pulled off the market was because of a legal battle between Bob, his label and ABC. This is the EXACT reason I speculated in the "Bachelor" thread at the time it was originally pulled from the market.

At that time, I took a lot of heat from some Bob lovin FORT members who that I was full of bull and that it had nothing to do with legal actions. They said that the infallable Bob simply pulled the CD because he didnt feel it was perfect enough to bear the Bob signature - and that he wanted to re-work it a bit to make it perfect for his adoring fans and worthy of Bobdom.

Nope, sorry - the paper said it all had to do with everyone wanting a bigger piece of the pie and the timing of the marketing etc. Just as i had suspected. I do admit that I am often wrong with my hairbrained conspiracy theories, but I knew I was correct on this one.

I

At that time, I took a lot of heat from some Bob lovin FORT members who that I was full of bull and that it had nothing to do with legal actions. They said that the infallable Bob simply pulled the CD because he didnt feel it was perfect enough to bear the Bob signature - and that he wanted to re-work it a bit to make it perfect for his adoring fans and worthy of Bobdom.
    I remeber that heated debate! You are now vindicated, I guess, but I still maintain that Bob could both want to find love on TV and try to promote his CD and book.

FORT Fogey
    Speaking of Jessica and Nick, I actually like Nick! He seems like a good guy, and he's hot. I would much rather not see Jessica again though, she's just annoying!

I have to admit that I'm tired of seeing Bachelor Bob, too. My cousin thinks he's soooooooo hot and soooooooo awesome. :rolleyes It got kinda annoying listening to talk about him at 4:30am.

+ Reply to Thread