+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got your Secret Santa Gift yet?

Got your Secret Santa Gift yet?

I mailed mine out last week. Has anyone gotten there's yet?

eldee
    Not yet because of the shipping time it will take from me to my secret santa and vice versa. That is okay because I'm not in a rush. I know that it will come and that gives me something to look forward to!

Dex
    Nope I haven't received it yet. I'm looking forward to it Mine will take a long time to reach the person but I'm really hoping it will reach by the 1st week of January.

ETA- question: if A is B's secret santa, B need not necessarily be A's secret santa right?

I know my recipent received their present earlier this week. Nothing yet at my house. How many of us were there eldee/chiro?

chirospasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    I know my recipent received their present earlier this week. Nothing yet at my house. How many of us were there eldee/chiro?
    Final count came to 13, I believe. Not bad for such a small window!!! I hope everyone ends up liking what they got!

And Dex, sometimes it (might) have worked out that way, but if A is B's, B is not necessarily A's :santasmil

eldee
    Hi Bumpkin! The last count I got from from Chiro was 11. I hope that everyone likes their gift. If you all enjoyed the experience, I would like for us, and others, to do it earlier next year. :santasmil
    ______________________________ ______________________
    Chiro posted before I did. Thanks for the update.

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    Final count came to 13, I believe. Not bad for such a small window!!! I hope everyone ends up liking what they got!

And Dex, sometimes it (might) have worked out that way, but if A is B's, B is not necessarily A's :santasmil
    thanks chiro for the info! (hey there's a certain ring... chiro... info... )

I just read my post and realized that I said "there" present instead of "their's". This stuff drives me crazy when other people do it, so I had to acknowledge my blunder and the ensuing shame.

eldee
    It's oh kay Molly Rose. No one hair wood half knit peaked at ewe!

I got it! I got it! Thanks Lyz!! (and yes, red is my favorite color!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast