+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My almost arrest story part II

FORT Fogey

My almost arrest story part II

If you want to go dig there is a great story about me almost getting arrested last year that was a complete Police error... but as fate does sometimes have fun I now have a part two to the story...

Last night is my bf's big office party he is a physician and has a huge thing for all his staff, nurses etc. He has a new receptionist and she was there and says her husband will be a little late... well you guessed it,, in walks (in uniform) the cop who was so mean to me last year.. was that ever akward!

The folks at the party have to play various games for great prizes and gifts and one of the games was to sink Karaoke for a prize,, I told him that when the other members of the VIllage People arrived he could sing, or that we could do a duet of jail house rock.. towards the end of the night it got pretty funny and was all ok, but for awhile it was very strange being face to face w/one of the worst experiences I have had.
    You will have to dig for the original story ...

I Want FORT friend sympathy!!! Because..... this is the link to the regular story
    Last edited by firegirl; 12-14-2003 at 11:17 PM.

Wow, what a coincidence. I just read the original story, and that was pretty horrible. Everything is okay now, right? I hope so...

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    ......Last night is my bf's big office party he is a physician and has a huge thing for all his staff, nurses etc. ........
    And that means...?

Sometimes life is stranger that fiction. I missed the story from last year but at least, this turned out well. At least you didn't ask him to do a parody on a dunkin donuts commercial.

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought someone started the "Drinking Stories" thread that we talked about awhile ago.

FG- I read your original story - what a jackass. Did you ever talk to your Police Captain friend? I hope he gave that cop a good talking to.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

I haven't found the first story yet. Can someone either give me a synopsis on the first story or the page it's on. I didn't see it on the first 5 pages unless I missed it.

Thanks.

There's a link to it in FG's first post on this thread.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

FG I just read your story - that's horrible!
    But it illustrates very well that karma will bite you in the ass if it gets the chance. I hope he was a bit uncomfortable for the first little while.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Thanks FinallyHere, I read it. He made her crrryyyy.

Gosh Firegirl, that is horrible. I was wondering, did you ever file a complaint? That would have made it really akward. Glad it all worked out in the end. Did he remember you right away??

FORT Fogey
    I didn't have to file a complaint the police chief is a friend and basically took care of it. He didn't recognize me right away, it took a few minutes. It was pretty akward for quite awhile.. don't think he liked my refrence to the village people either. He got quite a reprimand from what I understand. Now I would imagine he thinks " oh crap, my wife's boss's girlfriend too!" Oh well funny sort of.. just wanted to share because it was somewhat of a trauma last year then in he walked and I thought no way!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast