+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Most Memorable Thing You Did

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar

The Most Memorable Thing You Did

What is the most memorable thing that you did before ?

Let's share, FORT-ers !

For me, ARG , I was this crazy little teenager. (Still am, winkgrin !) It was 2002 then. The first and premiere of the MTV Asia Awards. I was getting very excited over it... I can't hold my excitement! I know I wanna be on the show, wanna be a part of such a award show with Mandy Moore, Pink and Enrique Iglesias ! You see, here the tickets are not for sale, you have to try to win the tickets through contests on radio or website, or else during the roadshow. During one of the roadshow, with the people crowding around Planet Hollywood, and I was waving a banner with lots of MTV logos on it. I was delighted and excited when I was picked up on stage. The crowd was huge. The VJs told me to sing a song from Coldplay, if I remembered clearly. It was very funny, cause I am a very shy person (Still am) and singing to the crowd it would be a heart attack straightaway. But I plucked up my courage, with the butterflies in my stomach, I sing Coldplay's 'Trouble'. I think I sound pretty alright, as the crowd did cheer abit. And I won the tickets ! It was such an experience !

That's pretty cool.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

ARG! Very cool. :cool:

ARG! That's so cool!

Anyone to share ?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Anyone to share ?

I did share a little earlier, but my response must have been deleted. I wrote a 2-sentence comment on how giving birth to two perfect children was and is the most memorable thing I've ever done. I'd sure as hell not do it again, though!

that's all right, JD ! But what happened to your post ?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I don't know. Sometimes my fingers get out of control and I hit some button on this keyboard and I get more profanity than Jewels did when she spilled eggnog on her keyboard.....

One of my memorable moments was:

February 2002 when Canada beat the US in the gold medal game at the Olympics in Hockey. I was at GM Place in Vancouver watching the game with my brother and a good friend. We were watching the game with about 12,000 others on the big screen. After we won the place went nuts and we spilled out on to Robson screaming singing the Anthem and just going nuts.

Another one was at my prom/aftergrad this year where we were all having a great time dancing around, getting guys up crowd surfing. Then at the aftergrad I got so wasted I hit on EVERY girl that was there. I can't remember most of it and my friends keep reminding of stupid stuff I did and always get people I barely know coming up to me and talking to me because I was so friendly to them that night. So good came out of it I guess lol

I have so many stories but too tired to go on. February 12th I will go to the Linkin Park concert and have the biggest gong show of my life!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I'm not a very athletic person and I never really joined any sporty camps.
    But one day, after the persuasion of friends, I went through one of those survival camps. I thought it was memorable to me because I survived the camp. And most proudly, I canoed for ten hours straight from one island to another. Being both girls and a severe lack of strength compared to the boys, we sweat it out and did our best. I will never ever forget such an eventful exprerience when I canoed for 10 hours.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast