In high school I was an extra in the movie "Teachers". Even though my scene was cut from the movie I literally rubbed elbows with Laura Dern and was 6 feet away from Ralph Macchio at one point
It's a regular thing but, I was the first time I drove. Although it was for a short time, it was the best ever. I have no fear! Weeeee!
For MTV Asia Awards 2003, I once again, won tickets to the show, through radio station. This time, I recalled Missy Elliott just standing right in front of me and as though she was singing for us. That was cool !
AM - singing @ planet hollywoods for tix! Godd job there man... haha...
I got a number of Memorable thing I did (so I shall share, or more like brag )
1. Being the opening act for Sum 41 when they came here. It was great! Got to meet the guys, rehearsed WITH them (was real good), and even went clubbing with them for a little while after -- but somehow I lost them during the night...
2. Graduating High-school I remember when I was "suppose" to graduate, but was told I didn't have sufficient credits, and had to re-do a year of high-school, that killed me. So I bucked it, graduated with honors ... but then now, total slacker again! but just graduating...definitely a memorable moment.
3. Performed at the BayBeats. big 3 day concert taking place, over 2 countries... my band got to perform for 2 songs, it was real good. We may not have been the best then, but it was an experience, being with the pro's when then we were still amateurs!
yup, i think those three, the "MOST" memoriable things i've done so far in my life..
OK this sounds sappy. The most memorable things I did were as follows:
1. Very reluctantly, went on a blind date met the most amazing man. Handsome, kind, athletic, brilliant, respectful, the most incredible eyes.
2. Married him.
3. Gave birth to his children...btw they look nothing like me, just him.
4. Lived happily every after. He is still the most amazing, handsome, brilliant and respectful man and he puts up with all of my antics.
I have done some other memorable things that are more extravagant and adventurous but the are irrelevant in comparison with my family.
OK I will stop.
I love to hear about people who are happily married Good for you......and congratulations!
Originally Posted by applesauce
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.