+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your kids getting for Christmas?

What are your kids getting for Christmas?

Dagwood already mentioned on another thread her daughter is getting a Barbie Cruise Ship. What cool stuff are your kids getting?

My daughter's getting this, a Disney Princess Surprise Castle:

ETA: woah, that image came out huge! Sorry!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Wow, that is pretty. I'm sure my kids would have had that when they were little. All they get now are excuses!

Yeah, we decided stop fighting the way overboard girly because she loves it so much. I also got her some fake power tools which I'm going to wrap up separately. Thank God for BigLots.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    I love big Lots too! I got my daughter the American Idol Karaoke machine! (On sale, no less, at Toys R Us for 50 bucks ) She is such a diva...

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    I love big Lots too! I got my daughter the American Idol Karaoke machine! (On sale, no less, at Toys R Us for 50 bucks ) She is such a diva...
    American Idol karaoke machine ?

Mine are getting on my nerves.....

actually the oldest is getting a mp3/cd/fm radio with head phone things with 2 cds (Broadway Lion King and Joseph and the Amazing techno color Dream coat), some crystals she asked for and a spiro game for her game boy advance. Plus about 5 books she wanted.

The younger one is getting a winter wonderland bratz doll, A horse from the Target fake American girl doll collection (Today's girl or some such thing), 2 cds (Kidz Bop and Shania Twain) and books.

I'm sure there is more smaller things but that is what I can think of.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

That princess castle is cool.

It's Barbie, Barbie, Barbie this year. I was so proud of my 4-yr-old being able to navigate Barbie.com by herself when I realized that they constantly run ads for the Barbie of Swan Lake stuff. So I caved in and bought the doll and the video. What the hey, the younger one will play with it one day. And speaking of the baby, since she is always grabbing for her sister's dolls, she's getting "My First Princess" dolls - something to cuddle.

And, of course, they are both getting books - Xmas is not complete without them.

My mom bought my older one a toy called Ello. It appears to be a building/creative type set, like Legos but more girly. I suppose I'll be chasing behind her picking up pieces before the little one gets them...sigh...
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Yes, Cruise Ship as Hepcat mentioned. Also a Barbie and Polly Pocket airplane. My mother is getting her Bratz and Finding Nemo. Plus tons of clothes.

I love that castle...if I had seen it before my layaway she would have gotten that instead. She has been on a Princess kick lately.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

what is my kiddo getting?? How about TOO MUCH!? lol between my husband and I and both sides of our average sized families she always makes out like a bandit.

We bought her a set of 6 Care Bears. I got them on eBay... the seller's idea of measuring and mine were different - I thought I was getting a deal.. i got hosed. Daughter will LOVE them! and thats all that counts
    Ameilia Bedelia books
    3 pkgs of Viewmaster reels Barbie, Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo
    Finding Nemo DVD
    Barbie 'doggie' purse
    matching game
    dominos
    3D snakes and ladder
    smaller things for her stocking
    MIL bought Lite Brite - full size and travel editons (I will be sucking the pegs up with the vacuum I'm sure)
    2003 Baxter the dog to add to her Sears buddy collection
    and some other stuff ... like I said too much
    Jewelery box with music/turning ballerina from my mom.... that's enough for now
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

dagwood what do you think of the PollyPockets?? I was wondering if my 3 yr old would like them?

AJ Ello is cool! You will be picking up small pieces for sure LOL .. it is like Lego- sort of, but you make necklaces and bracelets or picture frames and that kind of stuff with them instead of buildings
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast