+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your kids getting for Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    dagwood what do you think of the PollyPockets?? I was wondering if my 3 yr old would like them?
    Not sure yet..this is her first Polly Pocket, but I have a friend with a grandaughter the same age that loves them. They do have small pieces, though, but I bet your 3 yr old would love them.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I started the MOTHER of all Christmas gifts (from scratch) back in September for my little girl...

The Barbie Mansion complete with working lights and wood floors...ready for move in 12/25

Wow, great house!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    I started the MOTHER of all Christmas gifts (from scratch) back in September for my little girl...

The Barbie Mansion complete with working lights and wood floors...ready for move in 12/25
    Sniff, sniff That is soo cool INeed!!!! Brings back memories.......loved the barbie furniture my cousin made for me. Only it was not as beautiful as what your daughter will get, but more in the "furniture-your-most-wacked-out-family-member-orange/green-flower-pattern. WAAAHHHHHHHHH I was a most deprived child!!!!!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    dagwood what do you think of the PollyPockets?? I was wondering if my 3 yr old would like them?
    My kids have adore Polly Pockets for years, they love them. Of course now we are more into the fashion Polly's which are bigger but they enjoy them both.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Santa is also bringing a hamster for my 7 yr old son. Anybody have one and have any beginner's advice (or advice to mom's that have to clean the cage by default?)? lol

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl
    Sniff, sniff That is soo cool INeed!!!! Brings back memories.......loved the barbie furniture my cousin made for me. Only it was not as beautiful as what your daughter will get, but more in the "furniture-your-most-wacked-out-family-member-orange/green-flower-pattern. WAAAHHHHHHHHH I was a most deprived child!!!!!
    Hey, you have the memories, that's what counts! My mom made a Barbie house for me and my sis's when I was a little girl and I must have played with that thing until I was like 13. It was my best childhood memory so I thought I better repeat it for my own daughter.

Just let me know if you're in Texas and you can come and play too!

Santa is also bringing a hamster for my 7 yr old son. Anybody have one and have any beginner's advice (or advice to mom's that have to clean the cage by default?)? lol
    Its really not 'that' bad. As a kid I used to have gerbils in a 10 gallon fish tank. Every so often when the tank got dirty we would dump out the cedar shavings and put fresh ones in. Just make sure you have a secure place to put the little bugger while you're cleaning the cage.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

FORT Fogey
    That reminds me of this Santa figurine I got for my hubby a few years back (he collects Santas)--It has Santa, feeling down around in the bottom of the bag with this funny look on his face, and it says, "I hate it when they asked for hamsters!"
    Remember to leave some of the food they hide in the cage when you clean it, it really upsets them when they go back & it disappears. Oh, and they are very, very smart--my fuzzy hamster, Templeton, learned how to unscrew the caps on his hamster run and got out one night to meet his untimely demise. Broke my heart .
    Last edited by scarlett530; 12-15-2003 at 12:05 PM.

Mine is getting the Geotrax train from Fisher Price. It's pretty cool, you can add different sets on to it. I can't wait for Christmas so I can play with it! lol! Also a remote control school bus, a doctor set, dominoes, viewmaster, fishing game, wooden puzzle, a light saber, a leap frog video and a my first craftsman saw (hubby's choice).

+ Reply to Thread