+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm a little anxious!

Ditto what all was said above. I had major surgery this year myself. Positive thoughts go a long way to helping, so keep the thought waves positive.

Speedy recovery wishes headed her way sweetie.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Sending warm fuzzies to Feif and her family! Take care and stay positive
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Don't worry Feif, just know that lots of people will be thinking about you and praying for your mom and her recovery. That should make you feel better just knowing that! Twenty some people have responded to this thread and sent good wishes her way. Just imagine all the people who have read it and not posted. There'll probably be a lot more prayers heard than you know.

My prayers are with your Mom and your family, Feifer.

Feif - I'll say a prayer for your mom's surgery.

Be sure to let us know how it goes, please?

Hoping it all goes well (or went well) I'm sure it will be just fine, you always hear about the mistakes and never the million other surgeries that went well. Sending many good wishes your and your mom's way.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I'm sure everything will go just fine. Best wishes to your Mom for a speedy recovery.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Feif, I'll say a prayer for your Mom's surgery and her speedy recovery. Please let us know how she makes out!! I don't blame you for wanting to take a sharpie to your mom. I saw that show and it totally freaked me out too.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Feif, my mom is 79 (I don't know how old your mom is), but 79 is old to be having back surgery. She was very nervous about the whole thing, but all went very well. She got up and around that same day (I suppose that is common practice nowadays). She had some calcium deposits and bone spurs at L4 and L5, and Dr. B went in and in an hour it was done. That was 2 months ago, and she has recovered nearly completely. She drives again, goes shopping by herself. I'm really proud of her. And the worst part was that I had to move in with her for 7 or 8 weeks. I'm home now, and she is getting better every day. I hope this is somewhat encouraging. Good luck to your mom, and a speedy recovery. Of course she is in our thoughts and prayers, and sending good energy to both of you.

ETA - she even quit smoking after over 50 years of that nasty habit. I'm really proud of her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast