+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Toys

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Okay here is what I remember playing with and loving...

1. Sew Easy Machine.. Loved it I could pretend sewing like my mom.

16. We loved Parker Brothers "Payday" I would always cheat because I was always the banker...heehee I would help my self to extra cash...
    Sew Easy! There was also the plastic frame thing that you could weave the fabric loops over and make oven hot pads and stuff like that.

And Payday-how about the game of LIFE? I loved that spinning wheel and the little stick people you put in the cars.

I loved my toys so much that I have been trying to buy back my childhood on eBay! (they are making a fortune off of me!)
    Mrs.Beasley was my favourite doll! *paid $45 american for her last year
    Raggety Ann was my second fave * paid $8 for the replica of mine
    Viewmaster !!! my daughter has a new fangled one .. I recently bought a ton off of eBay and some brand new disk sets from toys'r'us.
    When I was a kid I had a Viewmaster projector, it had slides that went through it and mine happened to be Spiderman.
    Monchichi!
    Smurfette
    Barbie - I coveted a Barbie carrying case - you know the one... with the hangers inside. I still frikkin want one! lol
    Big Wheel!
    Digger the Dog - a pull along toy

I had a whole collection of miniature animals from Red Rose tea - you Canadians might remember these, they were only available in Canada .. what a pity LMAO
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Monchichi!
    Monchichi! There was even a song that is just on the edge of my memory. Monchichi, monchichi, oh so soft and cuddlely...
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I loved my toys so much that I have been trying to buy back my childhood on eBay! (they are making a fortune off of me!)

Monchichi! OMG, "Monchichi, Monchichi, we're so cute and cuddly" (or something like that?)

Digger the Dog - a pull along toy [/B]was this the floppy weiner type dog that made the squeaky grinding noise when you pulled it? [B]
    I also loved, loved my chatter phone where the eyes wiggled up and down. I have one of these for my daughter now. And the Little People's Schoolhouse with the magnetic letters and chalkboard with the little swing set and seesaw.

Ahhh, the good ol' days.

I had a whole collection of miniature animals from Red Rose tea - you Canadians might remember these, they were only available in Canada .. what a pity LMAO
    Ah, au contraire. My ex was a huge Red Rose tea drinker (he wouldn't even touch another brand), and each time he found a new circus animal, he acted like it was the second coming of Christ, all wrapped up in a tea box.

Of course, that was in Buffalo. Buffalo might as well be Canada.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Monchichi! There was even a song that is just on the edge of my memory. Monchichi, monchichi, oh so soft and cuddlely...

We were thinking of the same thing at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife

We were thinking of the same thing at the same time!

I'm almost embarassed to admit it, but that song started going through my head too as soon as I saw monchichi.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Ack! Now I am haunted by it! Monchichi, monchichi
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I hereby declare monchichi's for everyone. The word can't help but put a smile on your face and a jingle in your head.

FORT Fogey
    Dude, I have one thing to say to you all: WEEBLES WOBBLE BUT THEY DON'T FALL DOWN!
    Weebles!! I loved those! I had the tree house...I still have a Tigger weeble packed away somewhere...

+ Reply to Thread