+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: FORT members to share in the Secret Santa 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    So how does that work? You get someone's address, someone else gets yours, and you send a gift to your person and sit by the mailbox till your gift shows up?
    Paulie, If I got your name, I would *so* send you something you'd have to spend copious hours explaining at home ...

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    Yeah, no problem! I want anyone who wants to to be able to participate
    You mean I can participate?? Wouldn't there be a lot of fedex-ing to be done? I don't want to inconvenience anyone...

Sure I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    I would, sounds fun, but I'm not so sure my parents would approve of me giving anyone my adress, even though I know everyone here is nice.. No its a reluctant for me

Don't be upset Pinkie, I agree with your folks, if they didn't care it would be worse

I'm an adult and I don't give my address out
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Dex
    You mean I can participate?? Wouldn't there be a lot of fedex-ing to be done? I don't want to inconvenience anyone...
    Not at all, Dex, if you don't mind it being a little late We'll definitely find you a partner
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    I would, sounds fun, but I'm not so sure my parents would approve of me giving anyone my adress, even though I know everyone here is nice.. No its a reluctant for me
    Now that I think of it, I'm not so sure that my parents would approve of me giving away my address either, no matter how nice the people I'm giving my address to are. That's right, I'm afraid I'm going to have to change my to a as well.

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    Not at all, Dex, if you don't mind it being a little late We'll definitely find you a partner
    Thanks chiro! Of course I don't mind. So now I have to PM you my mailing address right?

I was also thinking that perhaps I unintentionally left out those who celebrate Chanukka/Hannaka or any other holiday that celebrates in the same spirit. All are welcomed!

Regarding home addresses, for those of you who are uncomfortable about giving out your home address, may I suggest using a PO Box # if you have one or your or your parent's work address? We wouldn't want anyone who wants to be involved to not have a way to be participate.

Guys, I'd love to be part of it, but I live north of the border and I wouldn't want anyone to be saddled with extra shipping charges.

Sounds like a great idea though.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Guys, I'd love to be part of it, but I live north of the border and I wouldn't want anyone to be saddled with extra shipping charges.

Sounds like a great idea though.
    Miss Filangi, I'm sure that there is/are people who wouldn't mind. If you would like to participate, please do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast