+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Birthday threads

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    I like the birthday threads its good for people if they dont have family around to wish them a happy birthday at least there friends from the fort will!!
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

Okay, I almost didn't post, but I wanted to say that my entire family forgot my 22nd birthday. No one wished me happy birthday until about 10pm that night when my best friend called. It would have been nice to have had a FORT birthday wish then (I don't think FORT was around then )

I think the threads are nice Leo
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

I like the birthday thread, especially since today I got some really nice birthday wishes from friends here at fort. It really does mean something to me that people I have never met care enough to send warm wishes my way. It made my day!

The birthday threads are awesome. I like giving and receiving birthday wishes at the FoRT!

I so loved getting wished happy birthday when mine came up. I look forward to seeing who comes up in Leo's thread every day. I usually hold my cursor over the thread to see if it's someone I know. Keep up the great work, Leo!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I like the threads.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyBear
    Do you like those birthday threads? No offense, but they get on my nerves and I think they're a waste of space.
    I myself enjoy saying happy b-day to others b/c I'm nice (most of the time) and b/c I got some best wishes on my b-day.

Don't hate. Appreciate!

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    I myself enjoy saying happy b-day to others b/c I'm nice (most of the time) and b/c I got some best wishes on my b-day.

Don't hate. Appreciate!
    Excuse me but where exactly do you see me "hating"?? I simply stated my OPINION--which apparently is not allowed here.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyBear
    Excuse me but where exactly do you see me "hating"?? I simply stated my OPINION--which apparently is not allowed here.
    It's just a saying that apparently you've never heard. And by the way you're overreacting about this whole b-day thread issue already.

Relax, JiffyBear. Just take a deep breath and let it go. You did state your opinion, so obviously it's "allowed." The other members of the site are not obligated to agree with you. In fact, the overwhelming majority shared their own opinion that they disagree. Everybody has their say. Nobody gets attacked. Time to move on.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast