+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pizza toppings

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Oh, poor holly17 ! You are being watched and prevented during work ? (Holly17 hiding behind a wall surfing FORT) You must have been so stressed out !

Yes, it blows! But after March, I won't be working there anymore!

I get on here at home on the weekends. Sometimes during the week in the evenings, but I'm usually too spent during the week to do anything when I get home from work.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I pretty much like almost anything except anchovies or maybe pineapple. Otherwise, I like the choices mentioned above and breaded eggplant, veggie pizza and white pizza.

I'm very known in my apartment building for my seafood pizza's. In fact, that's what we had for thanksgiving!

On it was a sauce and a nice bed of spinach topped with flounder, shrimp, and fresh mozzerela.

Wonderful stuff.
    I ususally use a boboli, but sometimes the local (NYC) pizzeriea will sell me dough for about $4,

What's great on fresh pizza dough is Crab meat and scallions, no sauce, with cheese baked all nice and crisp and gooey. Wonderful, making me hungry!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    ....so he's showed me the wonders of a plain cheese slice from a pizzeria, adorned only with garlic powder and red pepper flakes. But that has to be real New York pizza, with that delicious dough you can only get with water made there, and a slice that's as large as a car mat.
    IMO good pizza needs no additional toppings. Coming from NY I have to admit to being a bit of a pizza snob.

But if I do get a topping I like (not neccesarily at the same time) onions, mushrooms, fresh garlic.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

I love 'garbage' pizzas. I want every vegetable, pepperoni and ham. Nothing 'weird' like anchovies or chicken though. Unfortunately, my husband only likes pepperoni and sausage and bacon(the last two I hate)so we compromise by getting pepperoni most of the time.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    )so we compromise by getting pepperoni most of the time.
    SG, Can you get 1/2 the pie one way 1/2 the other?

Shrimp scampi pizza was one of the most interesting pizzas I've had. Its a white pie (mozzarella & ricotta cheese, no red sauce) topped with shrimp and scampi sauce.

During the summertime I like to make home made pizza on the grill with fresh tomatoes and mushrooms.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    SG, Can you get 1/2 the pie one way 1/2 the other?

No. He seems to think my vegetable 'juices' taint the entire pizza :rolleyes

By the way, I am horrified by the tale of your shrimp monstrosity

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    No. He seems to think my vegetable 'juices' taint the entire pizza :rolleyes

By the way, I am horrified by the tale of your shrimp monstrosity

I have to say that I don't totally disagree with Mr SG And I'm totally LMAO at your shrimp pizza comment. I forgot about your aversion to seafood. At least I didn't say that I ate it wit some soup too

Quote Originally Posted by Glitternergball
    ....... I ususally use a boboli, but sometimes the local (NYC) pizzeriea will sell me dough for about $4,

What's great on fresh pizza dough is Crab meat and scallions, no sauce, with cheese baked all nice and crisp and gooey. Wonderful, making me hungry!
    Mmm. boboli. FORT is a terrible place to be when you (meaning me) SHOULD be on a diet!

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    I have to say that I don't totally disagree with Mr SG And I'm totally LMAO at your shrimp pizza comment. I forgot about your aversion to seafood. At least I didn't say that I ate it wit some soup too
    Yeah, that would have been worse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast