+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: when do you start

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I listen when I decorate the tree and on Christmas Eve and morning. Small doses, but they're good ones.....a few years ago, I made a couple of CD's that are "Oldies Christmas Tunes". You know, the ones that are smooth as silk to listen to and it makes you want a martini to sip. Everything else is unbearable.

edited for horrible typing skills this AM

Egads, I try to correct a typo and double post! My mind's elsewhere, and I need some caffeine
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I have the stereo on with Xmas music right now, and have since last weekend.

We're putting up the decorations and tree this weekend. I personally feel that anyone putting a single Christmas decoration up prior to Thanksgiving should be fined $100 per day for doing so.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I love Christmas music! I think anything sung by Karen Carpenter is fabulous and the Carpenter's Christmas album is wonderful to listen to.

Okay, so I'm a dork at heart.... sue me!

I don't personally own any Christmas music, but the local country radio station is playing a few every hour.

As a tradition in my family. We listen to Christmas CD's on the way home from Grandma's house after thanksgiving. It's a 4 hour drive. No Christmas music/decorations/shows are allowed in my house until then. The kids love it. It symbolizes the begining of the christmas season to them.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

I have two radio stations playing xmas music since around turkey day, I got my lights started the week of thanksgiving cause it was warm out. Didn't turn them on till after turkey day though
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by John
    We're putting up the decorations and tree this weekend. I personally feel that anyone putting a single Christmas decoration up prior to Thanksgiving should be fined $100 per day for doing so.
    Amen, John! We usually start putting up the decorations around the 10th, and the music comes in full tilt. I've been listening to some X-mas music along with my "regular" music recently, though, because I love it so.

We don't have anything Christmas-related until after Thanksgiving.

I refuse to start playing Christmas music until I'm in December! I figure when December 1st comes around I start digging out Christmas tunes....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Rab
    I first heard it on the radio and then downloaded it when I got home.

Bob River - 12 Pains of Christmas is the only XMas song I'm listening to this holiday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast