+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Year's Resolution's

New Year's Resolution's

Hey all, it's me again. So, another year has flown by us and its about time to make those good ole' New Year's Resolution's. You know, the ones we are most likely not gonna keep, but make anyway. Well this year is gonna be different for me, I'm actually gonna attempt to abide by my resolutions. My list isn't that long but it's gonna take all I got to fix these things about myself.

My big thing right now is that I need to stop being such a procrastinator.Ya, see I'm really supposed to be doing homework right now, but as you can tell Im surfing the internet. This is really gonna mess me up if I dont take care of it right now.
    I also need to be more open and outgoing towards people. People at school tell me this all the time. They say I somehow push myself away from people by not always responding to someone when they talk to me. But, if you went to school with the crap load of ass-clowns that I have to deal with then you would be the same way.
    I also need to stop worrying about what people think about me all time. I'm so paraniod it's not even funny. I'm always looking behind my back and I always think people are talking about me.

Well those are the major things I'm gonna try to change next year. Hopefully I can take care of it all before I graduate or I'm gonna be screwed when I go to basic training this summer.

Well, what about you guys? Bring on the lists!!
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Well, I already quit smoking so I don't have to worry about that.

Normally I don't make 'em, but for this new year I'm really going to start exercising. I need to lose the 20+ pounds that I put on eating massive quantities of twizzlers while quitting smoking.

Tried to watch my diet over the past few months and gained 6 pounds.

Gonna have to buy new jeans if I don't get rid of some of my middle age spread.

-Randy

Mine are a bit optimistic:
    Quit smoking
    Start working out, esp. since I already pay a $50/month gym fee anyway
    Switch jobs, but put more effort into the one I have now, instead of spending too much of the workday at the FORT!
    Learn to cook more things (i.e. dishes not involving hamburger, pasta or rice)
    Be neater

Other than that I haven't really given it much thought. I'm really not good at resolutions.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Okay, heres mine:

Start smoking
    Eat More
    Do Less
    Not Finish Anything I Start

Oh, I almost forgot

Stop Exercising
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by lamonte
    My big thing right now is that I need to stop being such a procrastinator.Ya, see I'm really supposed to be doing homework right now, but as you can tell Im surfing the internet. This is really gonna mess me up if I dont take care of it right now.
    I also need to be more open and outgoing towards people. People at school tell me this all the time. They say I somehow push myself away from people by not always responding to someone when they talk to me. But, if you went to school with the crap load of ass-clowns that I have to deal with then you would be the same way.
    I also need to stop worrying about what people think about me all time. I'm so paraniod it's not even funny. I'm always looking behind my back and I always think people are talking about me.
    Those are some of my resolutions as well.

I would also like to exercise maybe a little more than I already do. I need to improve for the fitness tests at my school, even though I'm pretty much ok at them. And I need to improve my times on the mile-run tests.

FORT Fogey
    To eat healthier, exercise more, the usual things that last a few days before being broken.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Here's my list of resolutions:

1. Stop procrastinating. I have something for school due tomorrow but I've barely started.
    2. Bring up my grades so I can get into a good high school.
    3. Stop fooling around during choir practice.

But except for maybe #2, I dont think I'll be able to keep them.

Well I've lost about 60 pounds this year overall & so my New Years resolution would be to keep going & lose what is left!!! (I can do it!

So I actually made a losing weight New year's resolution and KEPT it! Dont I deserve a medal or something? lol

Anyways, apart from that I'm just gonna keep going the same direction I'm headed & not give up... yeah!
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Wyndemere! Keep up the good work!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I'll resolve to start making new year's resolutions.

Should be easy enough...
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast