+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: One Night Stand if you could

LG.
    I'll take Derek Jeter, please
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey
    Wow, I wanna take a page from Amanda and make a list of 7 guys!

Here's the 7 guys cuz well, I'm just gonna be like that!

1. Dave Johnson-Uber babe from Survivor Amazon. Looked lucious at the beginning, looked great when he just woke up, is incredibly smart, built, and is into sports. Ahhhhh and he's a surfer How could I NOT pick him?(Even though no one's picking reality show people.) I'd grab him in 2 seconds if I had the chance!
    2.Tom Brady-Wow, I saw him on TV yesterday and I hadn't seen him in a couple of weeks, and he looks so good all hot and sweaty Plus, he's my fantasy football quarterback and he's been awesome for me! Ohhh and his smile! *sigh* (For those of you who don't know, he's the New England Patriots QB.)
    3.Ryan Opray-Well, yes, another Survivor guy. But wow, he's such a sweetheart and made the Pearl Islands season so much better! He loves animals, sports, is built, and looks great in boxers. Now if he'd just get over Darrah...
    4.Josh Hartnett-He's just so incredibly hot. He seems very down to earth and fun to be around. Besides the fact that he has incredible eyes and an awesome smile, he looks so cute in police and military uniforms!
    5.Heath Ledger-Oh that sexy accent gets me every time. I've seen every one of his movies except for the Order. I am gonna rent that when it comes out on DVD, too. I love love love his hair, well when it's the way it is in A Knight's Tale. What I wouldn't give to run my fingers through it!
    6.Chad Michael Murray-Now, this is more reasonable, actually since he's only 3 years older than me. I love his smile, his hair, his body...don't know much about his personality, though. But he is awesome on One Tree Hill. I love him!
    7.Trent Green-The 2nd hottest football player to Tom Brady. If only he wasn't married and 15 years older than me But he's got an amazing smile, sexy hair, seems like a good guy, and he too looks good hot and sweaty

There you go, my week of 7 different guys. Now this would never happen, but it'd be a dream come true if it did

FORT Fogey
    Well.. not that its legal for me have a one night stand, but maybe if I was a little older.... *points to avatar* I choo choo chooooose him

just kidding

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Do you have all day?

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Oliver Platt (bizarre, I know, but he makes my heart go pitter-patter)
    Definite possibilities SG...something about him I quite like myself. Also, if nobody else has any dibs on Hugh Grant, I'll also stand in line for the heck of it, mmmm hmmmm.

I would choose Johannes Kepler, physicist and royal astrologer and probably a crackpot. OK, he's really not that hot, but I have a thing for him. If I could, I would go back in time, request that he shave his beard, and that he put aside his ephemeris and calculations for one night.

Look at this guy. He's really not that attractive. I think I will have to wear a blindfold. Anyway, he probably had a huge thing for Tycho Brahe, in which case he wouldn't like me anyway. So, that whole time machine idea is out.
    Last edited by Shayla; 12-02-2003 at 03:30 AM.

Damn it, I knew I should have pursued astronomy to pick up chicks.

Oh and Charlize Theron for me as well. Natalie Portman would work, too.
    Last edited by Zaius; 12-02-2003 at 03:43 AM.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Hey, no, wait...woah. Don't get me wrong, I like astronomy and all, but it's not that at all. It's that, um, neck ruffle folded dinner napkin thing.

OK, yeah. I guess it's the astronomy thing. He doesn't need to be good-looking or from this era! I also like saying the name Johannes (yo-HAH-ness). Try saying it. It's fun.

*puts his neck ruffle folded dinner napkin accessory back in his closet.*

False alarm, dinner-napkin-thing, maybe next time.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

*puts Charlize Theron back into her closet*

OK, well, that could be misconstrued.

Also, it's not the real Charlize Theron. It's a clone. I've been stowing her for spare parts. Someday Charlize Theron will need a kidney, and guess who would make a good donor?! Plus, she really likes the closet. It's a happy and friendly place, what with the happy vaccuum cleaner and friendly linens.

*begins an ode to the friendly linen that is the dinner napkin folded ruffly collar thing*

+ Reply to Thread