+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: One Night Stand if you could

Since this is all fantasy anyway, I'm modifying the premise: I get a week; seven one night stands. Yes, that's right, I'm gonna be a fake freaky ho.

Night 1: John Cusack. If he wants, he can stick around for nights 2-7, but I'm sure with his busy schedule and all, he won't have time.

Night 2: Dave Matthews. My boyfriend calls him "our generation's Phil Collins." Whatever. He can be Phil Collins-esque all day long. He also has the option to stick around for the rest of the week, but he probably has stuff to do.

Night 3: I was reminded of this guy from another thread - Ian Hanomansing. Yum. I don't really want him to stay the rest of the week, but one night would be nice. He's a Canadian news anchor, for those of you unlucky enough to be unfamiliar with him.

Night 4: LL Cool J. This is a total throwback to a highschool crush, but damn - he's sexier than hell. He can stay one extra night if he'd like, but that's it.

Night 5: Matt Damon. Honestly, I don't find him cute. At all. But I fell in love with both him and Ben Affleck right around the time of "Good Will Hunting", and sometimes crushes aren't reasonable. Besides, I'm a HUGE sucker for a Boston accent. I'd probably fall for Dom Deluise if he said "cah". Since I now am forced to hate Ben Affleck (stupid J-Lo), Matt gets all the love.

Night 6: Kyan from Queer Eye. Yes, I realize the folly of that choice. Shut up.

Night 7: I'm totally stealing this from averagejane, but Chris Noth. I'm so in love with the Mr. Big character that I cried when he moved to California. And yes, I'm a big loser. I don't care.

Btw, I wouldn't turn any of Paulie's choices away, either. The man has good taste.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    Since this is all fantasy anyway, I'm modifying the premise: I get a week; seven one night stands. Yes, that's right, I'm gonna be a fake freaky ho.
    No fair Amanda! I will mentally revise my list if we are allowed seven nights Ah...the fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    Btw, I wouldn't turn any of Paulie's choices away, either. The man has good taste.
    Who could turn away Liz Hurley? You both have good taste.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Incidentally, if any of those women ever actually did ring my doorbell and beg for my attention, I don't think my wife would need to take a very long walk. Maybe she could just go get the mail or something.

Paulie, SG -You guys have real understanding spouses. I think the only walk my wife would take would be to a divorce attorney. :mad:

Anyway, here's a partial list of my divorce inducing doorbell ringers. (in no particular order)

Shania Twain
    Eliza Dushku
    Catherine Zeta Jones
    Jennie Garth
    Kathleen Robertson
    That girl who works in the same building as me that I see getting coffee every morning
    Charlize Theron
    Jennifer Garner

I could go on but I'm leaving work in a half hour.

BTW - good idea Amanda. Ithink I'd need to make it a month.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    Eliza Dushku
    Catherine Zeta Jones
    Okay, I have to ditto two of yours as well. I believe that my strange 'crush' on CZJ is well documented by now. She is uber-hott!

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

divorce inducing doorbell ringers
    Yeah, we'd have to see how understanding we could all be around the Paulie household if any of those women ever did show up. To avoid the potential embarrassment of my wife having to go back on her word, I haven't spent any time crafting invitations for the women on my list.

Let's see....

"Dear Tyra,

Do you like cheese? I do." etc. etc.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

That girl who works in the same building as me that I see getting coffee every morning

for everything else there's MasterCard

(to Paulie, as JD slipped in on me) I believe that the pure unlikelyhood of the events in question made it easy to make the arrangement

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I believe that my strange 'crush' on CZJ is well documented by now. She is uber-hott!
    Don't worry SG, I'd be willing to share
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

"Dear Tyra,

Do you like cheese? I do." etc. etc.

"for everything else there's MasterCard"

"Don't worry SG, I'd be willing to share "

+ Reply to Thread