+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: One Night Stand if you could

This week? Charlie Hunnam. Like the weird old guy I met in Tombstone, AZ said, "Bring 'em young, or don't bring 'em at all!"
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Should I even bother posting mine? I'm so predictable.

Colin Firth, of course!
    Who shot who in the what now?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Wow, a lot of women posting in this thread. I was expecting dudes by the hundreds.

I don't think I could pick just one...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    Just one person? I'll have to get back to you.

Every time I think I have a winner, I think of someone else. This is a trick question!
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

As I mentioned in The Pass thread a while back, if Tyra Banks shows up at my house and begs to be with me in that way, my wife said she'll just go talk a walk for a while or something. I might be able to persuade her to take the same walk if Elizabeth Hurley or Halle Berry show up, too.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Paulie's wife is very understanding. Who does he have to take a walk for?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

My husband and I have the same arrangement. He takes a walk for Pierce Brosnan, I take a walk for Sarah Michell Gellar
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Honestly, spegs, she hasn't mentioned anyone. I guess I'm just that good.

OOoooorrrr...she just is too considerate of my feelings to mention the entire list.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Incidentally, if any of those women ever actually did ring my doorbell and beg for my attention, I don't think my wife would need to take a very long walk. Maybe she could just go get the mail or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Honestly, spegs, she hasn't mentioned anyone. I guess I'm just that good.

OOoooorrrr...she just is too considerate of my feelings to mention the entire list.
    must be the first.

I'm not as nice as Mrs. Paulie. If Meg Ryan ever showed up on my doorstep, asking for Mr. Spegs, I would tell her he had recently passed on. And, if he found out and protested too much, I would turn my excuse into reality.

+ Reply to Thread