+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sunset in Missouri

Sunset in Missouri

Here's a sunset from yesterday.

[IMG]images/img/IM000650.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/IM000651.JPG[/IMG]
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Niiiiice, very nice! Reminds of what I see out in Arizona.

Very nice, Ilikai. Where were you standing? What kind of camera were you using? I like the intensity of colors in the second pic.

FORT Fogey
    Woah! Thats beautiful, Ilikai! So pretty

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Yah... It's very beautiful. Look too beautiful that it looks so unreal...

Whoooa...those pics are spectacular. That's beautiful!

Wow, that's a fantastic picture. I see the St. Charles Rock Rd. sign down there. (I lived in St. Louis for 2 years and the only way I would have seen anything like that would be if I climbed on the roof of my building and the power was out around Forest Park)
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Very pretty, wish my sunset pictures turned out like that, I never get the vivid colors.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Very nice, Ilikai. Where were you standing? What kind of camera were you using? I like the intensity of colors in the second pic.
    I was on a overpass crossing I-270 just outside of St. Louis, using a HP 620 digital camera. There is only about 30 seconds between the first and second pic but I think the color change is due to me zooming in a bit on the second pic.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread