+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: What's On Your Desktop?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl
    Edited: Marlybone, I've been meaning to tell you that I love your avatar and caption. Too cute!
    Thank you! I think Katie has kind of a "kiss my butt" look on her face.

A little something I made a few weeks ago. Just abstract stuff.

FORT Fogey
    I have a couple:

1. This picture is one that I snapped with my cell phone's camera, and I also use it as my avatar. I took this picture six months before the little buggah passed away, and I just love it; I never tire of seeing those eyes and that smile:

Office Computer's Wallpaper

2. This picture is one that I took when I was "babysitting" for my boss's dog, who was an elderly Labrador Retriever with a wicked bad case of separation anxiety!!!

Look how calm and sedate she was when my pups and I were home. If I left her alone for any length of time she ripped the house to shreds. Overall, I liked her, and I just made arrangements for her to never be alone during the TWO WEEKS that I babysat her.

I also like this photo because it demonstrates how absolutely overrun by dogs my life has become!!! They're lounging on what used to be MY favorite chair -- a very comfy papa san couch. It's been covered in layers of blankets for several years 'cause my white dog uses it as her Throne. Yeah, this photo makes me giggle at the absurdity of my life (but I love it!).

Home Laptop's Wallpaper

I've got two desktop computers that I clearly don't use often enough because I don't have any custom wallpaper on them. I just have the standard Windows, greenish-blue desktop on those two.

Nice pictures Pom!

I finally traded in my Trailer Park Boys wallpaper (that I've had ever since I got the computer) for a dreamy shot of Terry O'Quinn. (John Locke on "LOST".)

(I don't know how to post pictures, but y'all know what he looks like anyway, I'm sure.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Qboots - yes..I know who John Locke is.. Sounds like you have an awesome wallpaper. I think Matthew Fox (he plays Jack Shepard) is gorgeous.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 04-16-2005 at 07:35 AM.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Nice pictures Pom!
    Thanks Q. I know I'm kind of boring -- dogs, dogs, dogs -- but at least I'm consistent.

I finally traded in my Trailer Park Boys wallpaper (that I've had ever since I got the computer) for a dreamy shot of Terry O'Quinn. (John Locke on "LOST".)
    I have no idea who John Locke is -- seriously. I never watch "LOST," because I just haven't been able to sit through an entire episode. I can't do it. So I don't know who you're talking about! Oh well. I'll just keep up my fantasy that John Locke looks just like Bobby Sherman sitting in a gigantic, white, palm-of-the-hand chair!!!

(I don't know how to post pictures, but y'all know what he looks like anyway, I'm sure.)
    You don't know how to post pictures??? We can fix that!!! I'll send you instructions via PM.

In the meantime, this is Terry O'Quinn aka John Locke. I agree, Q, there's something about a confident older man (with or without hair). Does anyone remember him as the "Stepfather"?!?!?! Scared the daylights out of me many, many years ago.
    Pom!

Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fogey
    Right now mine is this BEAUTIFUL picture of the Kalalau Valley on Kauai. I can't remember where I got it from, and I don't know how to take a cool picture of my desktop, so you'll just have to imagine it.

Mine at the office is a pic of Em , waiting to board a float plan in Long Lake to view the Adirondacks. At home, its a picture of my honey . I feel like the luckiest woman alive.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

ADK are you from Long lake? I'm from Old forge.
    Tho I moved to Potsdam and Got married... I'll still be back in OF this summer.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread