+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556

Thread: How many Canadians are there here?

Re: How many Canadians are there here?

Hello living in Ottawa with bi-polar weather. Can't wash the winter coats and have to have the spring coats out too.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Truly. My back exit is starting to look like a Goodwill outlet. At least three different coats for each of us hanging on the rack. An assortment of different bike backs (is it raining? is it snowing? is it warm and sunny? which bag is suitable for today), at least five different pairs of footwear per person. It's a wonder I haven't cracked my head open courtesy of either the bags, the footwear, or one of the cats, our or the neighbours, slinking around by the back door. You just cannot survive in Canada without something to cover every weather eventuality.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Truly. My back exit is starting to look like a Goodwill outlet. At least three different coats for each of us hanging on the rack. An assortment of different bike backs (is it raining? is it snowing? is it warm and sunny? which bag is suitable for today), at least five different pairs of footwear per person. It's a wonder I haven't cracked my head open courtesy of either the bags, the footwear, or one of the cats, our or the neighbours, slinking around by the back door. You just cannot survive in Canada without something to cover every weather eventuality.
    On the whole it has been mild but not enough to go without a winter coat all season or to wear only rainboots so we also have both types of boots times 5 people. Add to that hats, scarves, mitts etc and I long for winters somewhere you only have to slip on some flip flops and a hat on your way out the door.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread