+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Canadians are there here?

Re: How many Canadians are there here?

Saskatchewan isn't that small! We may have less people that most other provinces, but I don't know every Jimmy, Sally, or Suzy either. . I wonder what some people must really think of us. Even some Canadians from far East and West!

So, my happy fellow Canucks, have you heard the news? Canada has three, count 'em, three cities on the new international Monopoly board, more than any other country. Those cities are Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal, with Montreal taking over what was originally Park Place, which is apparently the creme-de-la-creme spot on the original board. Anyway, woo hoo!
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I heard that this morning! I was surprised to say the least. We're coming... better watch out!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3171167;
    So, my happy fellow Canucks, have you heard the news? Canada has three, count 'em, three cities on the new international Monopoly board, more than any other country. Those cities are Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal, with Montreal taking over what was originally Park Place, which is apparently the creme-de-la-creme spot on the original board. Anyway, woo hoo!
    No surprises here. Everyone thinks that Canada only has 3 cities: Vancouver, Toronna and Montreal.

How come we don't have our own Canadian Monopoly Board?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

CCL

I thought Toronto was the only city in Canada. The only one that matters, anyways.

Just kidding!

Anyhow, regarding the world version of Monopoly, there was apparently a vote to get the cities on the board. So I guess Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver had the most people voting.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3172891;
    Apparently there is one. There appears to be a Monopoly board for most occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3173109;
    Anyhow, regarding the world version of Monopoly, there was apparently a vote to get the cities on the board. So I guess Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver had the most people voting.
    I never heard anything about the voting in Toronto, but apparently the city of Montreal was gung ho and went all out to get people to vote. And it appears that they were successful.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3172891;
    No surprises here. Everyone thinks that Canada only has 3 cities: Vancouver, Toronna and Montreal.

We do have a Canadian Monopoly board. It is called Here and now Canadian Edition. My son got it last year for Christmas. CN tower is Boardwalk and Niagara Falls is Park Place. Instead of railroads it has airports. I hate that everything is in the millions....CN tower is 4 million to buy.

Are there any Saskatchewan based monuments in the Canadian version?

FORT Regular

They have:

Churchill Manitoba, Assiniboine Park ? (I dont' know that one) , Tunnels of Moose Jaw , Calgary Stampede, Banff National Park,Stanley Park. West Edmonton Mall, Perce Rock, Magnetic Hill , Rogers Centre, Grand Prix of Canada,Parliament Hill, Yorkville, Rideau canal, Robson Street, Sainte-Catherine Street, Younge Street,Confederation Bridge, Peggy's Cove and Cabot Trail, CN Tower, Niagara Falls.

Toronto, Montreal , St John's and Vancouver Airports instead of railroads.

Assiniboine Park is in Winnipeg, isn't it? I think it's pretty cool that the tunnels of Moose Jaw are on there...
    "I'm not a pessimist, I'm an optometrist" -Ricky, Trailer Park Boys

+ Reply to Thread