+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Canadians are there here?

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Owl ruled!! to-wit-to-woo to-wit-to-wee
    Leave it to Duxxy to kick me into a giggling fit. I totally forgot all about it, but can hear the words as clear as day.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Hi All from Winterpeg!

Man the Canadian TV talk has me thinking...I have got to find and purchase a boat just like Relic's from the beachcombers! I made that promise to myself when I was like 9.....
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by veejer
    May I post even though I'm not Canadian?**

I loved The Friendly Giant!!! I grew up in Detroit and must have seen it on the Windsor station. No one I know ever saw it and give me blank stares when I mention it.

**My parents were both Canadians and one of my sisters.
    Hi Veejer!

You probably watched it on CBC, channel 9

Hi All,

I'm another Canadian, from Toronto but originally from small town Ontario. You have brought back some great childhood memories! I absolutely loved The Friendly Giant and Mr. Dressup! My mom always made a point to watch these shows with me. I think she liked them just as much. Oh, they were good times.
    "I'm very tired of thinking. It doesn't seem to help very much."
    -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Not so much mid move as just totally and uterly broke. I get in at the internet cafe once in a while, but that's about it. So just saying hello.. I'll hopfully be back in time for Survivor. This is the first year since season 1 where I haven't known every last thing about all of the contestants! Arg! Oh well.. it'll be a surprise.

Sorry about your father (I think it was father) Lotuslander. I'm also very sorry you're in Manitoba.. Hope things are goin ok.

Kisses everyone.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I'm from BC Canada....

I am an American working on becoming a permanent resident in Canada. I live in Listowel, Ontario with my fiancee' who I met online in Yahoo Country Music Rooms. We have been together for almost two years, and once my residency is approved, will be working on wedding plans. We hope to get married in Tennessee next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I am an American working on becoming a permanent resident in Canada. I live in Listowel, Ontario with my fiancee' who I met online in Yahoo Country Music Rooms. We have been together for almost two years, and once my residency is approved, will be working on wedding plans. We hope to get married in Tennessee next summer.

goodluck, hope all goes well.

FORT Regular
    Another Canadian signing in.

Born in England but moved and became a Canadian citizen a long time ago.I live in BC in a small town a ferry ride away from Vancouver.....Home of the Beachcomers for those of you that remember that show.
    It's funny every time I hear somebody say Look up...I automatically think Look up WAAAY Up! Loved the friendly Giant and Mr Dressup...My Mom even made me a tickle trunk when I was little.

+ Reply to Thread