+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's going shopping the day after Thanksgiving?

I only go when my sister comes down from Utah for the holidays (she's not this year )

My sister is one of those bargain hunting maniacs. I just go to spend time with her and to make my husband have to watch all three boys.

I usually don't even buy anything.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I would rather have hot pokers shoved under my fingernails. I don't like to shop on 'normal' days.
    all the way. I wouldn't be caught dead shopping the day after Thanksgiving. You'll find Star and I hanging out sharing a few cocktails.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    Unklescott your restaurant isn't the Waffle House across from Polaris mall is it?
    Nope. I run the Tee Jaye's out on West Broad directly in front of Kohls & Circuit City.

I love going shopping the morning after Thanksgiving, but I only go during the early morning hours and only if I see a sale on the paper that I can't resist. Sometimes you get the best bargains during those early hours (between 6am to Noon). I think Khol's is having a sale that starts even earlier. ( 5:30am).

I'm just like you Wolf. I only go if there is a definite deal. I got a free scanner one year.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Heck no I won't go!! I do give my wish list to my shopaholic mother though cause that's one of her favorite days of the year...she'll be at WalMart knockin on the door ready to be the first one in. Normally we're constantly on our cell phones while I work and she finds all the good deals and asks me if I want that item or not.

Nope, uh uh, no way in heck will I go shopping the day after. I will stay home and drink coffee and be warm.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I will DEFINATELY be shopping the day after Thanksgiving!

My hubby and I make up a thermos of coffee, and have been known to be sitting outside in the cold in front of a store at 4 a.m. (it opened at 5 a.m.) to get a good deal. I think that year we got scanners for our kids for $10 each.

We keep in touch - via cell phone - with a friend of his who is hitting the stores we can't get to, to get stuff for us where she is, and of course, we pick up stuff for her in the stores we manage to get to.

Is it fun? Eh . . . .not the crowds, but I do enjoy spending the time with my hubby and getting INCREDIBLE deals!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I dont like to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Too crowded.

No way do I go out in the morning, it's way to nutty for me.

I might go Friday night, things have quieted down and some of the sales continue all day long.

I've heard some crazy stores of Black Friday shopping and I have no desire to witness them first hand.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast