+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast

Thread: Messed-up things found on the web

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I've known about this one for 3 years.

http://mylastemail.com
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

One Red Paperclip leads to a House!!
    Attachment 17712led to this Attachment 17713
    Kyle MacDonald wanted to own a house. So he came up with this. And now he has his house! Amazing story.

On July 12th, 2005 I posted a picture of one red paperclip on this website. I traded my one red paperclip with Rawnie and Corinna for which was exchanged with Annie for one fish pen that Shawn saw and bartered his one cermic doorknob that was then swapped with Sgt. David J. for one coleman stove that Marcin eyed and switched it for one red generator that I traded Michel for his one beer keg one neon Budweisier sign one I.O.U. for a keg’s worth of beer that Jeff upped to a skidoo and then swapped with Bruno for one trip to Yahk, B.C. that Brendan upped the ante with one cube van that Jody traded for one recording contract with Brendan from Club Treehouse and was swapped with Leslie for One year free rent in the heart of downtown Phoenix that Mark switched for one afternoon with Alice Cooper that Corbin turned into one KISS snowglobe and was finally traded for ONE HOUSE on main street by the town of Kipling Saskatchewan Canada.

http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by misskitty; 08-30-2006 at 02:04 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    One Red Paperclip leads to a House!!
    Attachment 17712led to this Attachment 17713
    Kyle MacDonald wanted to own a house. So he came up with this. And now he has his house! Amazing story.

On July 12th, 2005 I posted a picture of one red paperclip on this website. I traded my one red paperclip with Rawnie and Corinna for which was exchanged with Annie for one fish pen that Shawn saw and bartered his one cermic doorknob that was then swapped with Sgt. David J. for one coleman stove that Marcin eyed and switched it for one red generator that I traded Michel for his one beer keg one neon Budweisier sign one I.O.U. for a keg’s worth of beer that Jeff upped to a skidoo and then swapped with Bruno for one trip to Yahk, B.C. that Brendan upped the ante with one cube van that Jody traded for one recording contract with Brendan from Club Treehouse and was swapped with Leslie for One year free rent in the heart of downtown Phoenix that Mark switched for one afternoon with Alice Cooper that Corbin turned into one KISS snowglobe and was finally traded for ONE HOUSE on main street by the town of Kipling Saskatchewan Canada.

http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/
    I agree, MissKitty - he was very ingenious to come up with that

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    http://www.learnenglish.org.uk/games...er-central.swf

This stuff always blows my mind......!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Singing Horses: click on one horse after another to get the full experience! May take a moment to download.

http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaH...r/hestekor.swf

~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Leo
    Premium Member
    Here's a fun site - it makes every site you visit look like a Word document so it can be work-safe. I'm sure some Forters can find this site... useful.

http://www.workfriendly.net/default.aspx

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd View Post

OMG..my son is going to freak out when Samuel L. Jackson calls him on his phone!!!

Thanks for the link!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Great sites! I sent a couple of snake-mails and will wait for amused responses. Cool.

I wasn't sure where to post this because it's also music related. I looked around the first few pages of the music thread but didn't quite see where it would fit and didn't want to start a new thread just for this. But anyhoo, I saw this website in the USA Weekend that comes in my Sunday paper.

The site is www.pandora.com

You type in a song or band you like and the site will find songs of similar sound. I typed in "Fix You" by Coldplay and got some hits back from songs I've never heard but were pretty good. Not as good as "Fix You" but still not bad. I haven't put in anything else yet to see how accurate it is.

Let me know what ya'll think if you try it.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-28-2007, 10:54 PM