+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 137 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Messed-up things found on the web

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

http://www.thepregnancytester.com/

Congratulations, marybethp! You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun! To see whether your baby is a boy or a girl, click the "View My Baby" button below.

marybethp, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 13 lbs, 5 oz and have red hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out

The Mailman

Uh-oh, your dalliance with the mailman is catching up with you. How are you going to explain this 'Special Delivery' to your hubby?

I decided to "pick another daddy" and got this...

Bill O'Reilly

Girl, you got no class. Plus we hear that Bill is going to sue you for stealing his 'patriotic bodily fluids' as well as demanding 65% of the kid's future earnings.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Jewels, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 10 lbs, 15 oz and have blonde hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

The Neighbor Kid

Holy &#%@! You seduced the neighbor's kid, you cradle-robbing hussy! I hope for your sake he's over 18. We sure hope he resembles your husband. . .

I think I'll keep the daddy.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Congratulations, MsFroggy! You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun! To see whether your baby is a boy or a girl, click the "View My Baby" button below.

It's A Girl!

MsFroggy, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 9 lbs, 12 oz and have black hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

Jesse Jackson

Wow, talk about "Family Values". As Jesse would say, "The implications of my impregnations has caused contemplation across the nation!"

How am I going to explain this to hubby??
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Well, I want to know how we got the same baby?
    Okay, I picked another daddy:

The Pope

Oh, girl- that is just so wrong on so many levels, we don't even know where to begin. Thanks for bringing down the Catholic Church single-handedly.

Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-01-2006 at 09:29 PM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

OMG this is hillarious. I keep getting the hugest babys with the most horrible fathers. WHY CAN'T I GET THE NEIGHBOR BOY??! ooh la la
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

This is hilarious!!! I got Bill Clinton as Daddy.

Like thousands of other women of breeding age, you did the Horizontal Bop with Bill. Looks like he really 'felt your pain', along with a few other things.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Jewels and MsFroggy - our daddies are all very VERY different (um neighbor boy compared to Bill O'Reilly??!?!?!) but our girls look eerily the same. In fact, they are the same.

I have had so much fun with that silly site!

Jewels - did you notice the child you fathered with the Pope was born on CHRISTMAS?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    This is fun to play:

http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

It's pretty hard to stump, but you can do it!
    This game got me and my husband crazy. The computer got them all, even Steve Urkle. But we stumped him with Betty Rubble from the Flintstones! ah ah!

The first time I was unlucky. I got this.
    Attachment 16843

Then I decided to try again. IT'S A GIRL. AND LOOK WHO THE FATHER IS!!! . WOO HOO!

Attachment 16844
    Fabio

You little Fabio-stalking vixen! Admit it- the only way this could happen is if you tripped him and beat him to the floor. Congratulations on your cat-like reflexes. Puurrrrrrrrfect!!
    Last edited by misskitty; 06-20-2006 at 05:23 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I tried the dictator-sitcom character test as well and got this: It was right. How does it do this?

Well, I win this round. You are player number 15 to pick Pamela Anderson from Stacked, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Pamela Anderson from Stacked.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-28-2007, 10:54 PM