+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 137 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132 ... LastLast

Thread: Messed-up things found on the web

Hee hee. I put in my username instead of my real name and got this.

While standing in line at a fast food joint, you take too much time deliberating on your order. A very hungry, very crazy man approaches you from behind and takes a large bite out of your neck. You quickly bleed to death.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Stargazer, either way, it looks like you're going to bleed.

ETA I'm not laughing at your blood loss, I was laughing at the hungry man taking a bite out of your neck!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann View Post
    Stargazer, either way, it looks like you're going to bleed.

ETA I'm not laughing at your blood loss, I was laughing at the hungry man taking a bite out of your neck!
    That's ok. I thought it was hilarious. Mostly because with my luck, that's probably a likely way for me to go.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Under my real name, I was going to burn to death in my home from faulty wiring. BS. Everybody knows you die from smoke!!

Under my screen name, I'm going to be having lunch at an outdoor cafe, and a suicide bomber will blow himself up right next to me!!

Exit.....Stage left!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OK, I used my screen name this time (Good idea, Star). This one is a little wildly outlandish although not completely unbelievable!
    A crazed man in a hardware store fatally attacks you with a large wrench.
    I feel a little better since I don't frequent hardware stores! But if I do, I'll be on the look out for a wrench-yielding lunatic!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

While eating, a food allergy causes your throat to swell shut. Unable to breathe, you collapse and suffocate to death.
    This is kind of scary, I have a severe allergy to nuts, but I am very careful with what I eat, ie. if I'm not completely sure the food doesn't have any nuts, I won't eat it. I will keep my guard up forever...

How will my online alter ego die...
    While drunk with friends, you fall down a flight of stairs and break your neck. Thinking you've simply passed out, your friends ignore your lifeless body for hours.
    Well my online alter ego friends are, among others, you my fellow FORT:ers. Would you do that to me??? (Because I could be that drunk....)

Leo
    Premium Member
    My real name:

While attempting to remove a slice of burnt toast from your toaster using a metal fork, you're electrocuted.
    Screen name:

Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by driving into oncoming traffic on the highway.
    Uhm... I'll take the first one, thank you very much.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    Well my online alter ego friends are, among others, you my fellow FORT:ers. Would you do that to me??? (Because I could be that drunk....)
    Depends on how drunk we are!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

using my screen name I got: While walking up an escalator, your shoelace gets caught in the moving stairs, and you are dragged all the way to the
    top. You die from internal injuries.

Funny thing is that I wear slip on shoes..
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Death Prediction -

Real Name - You are the victim of a home robbery and are shot in the head several times at point blank range while you're asleep.
    WOW - I guess being asleep will help but YIKES!

Screen Name - During a severe storm, a tree falls onto your house, crushing and killing you.
    Again, lildago - we have something in common!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-28-2007, 11:54 PM