+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 137 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Messed-up things found on the web

I just watched another episode -- am I a bad person for laughing hysterically?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    No, I guessed it's just human. Anyways, it's just for laughs. (Some people don't like it cause they take it too seriously).

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Happy Tree Friends has that Joe Cartoon quality mentality.

Gotta Love It!!!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MollyRose
    Okay, my friend introduced me to this sick and twisted (but very funny if you're into dark humor) site: www.happytreefriends.com .

I apologize in advance for getting the song stuck in your heads. I've found that if you sing "Copacabana" for awhile it might get rid of it.
    One of my friends showed me that site a few months ago, and might I say that the "Eye Candy" video was...rather disturbing.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    This isn't messed up but I like it anyway. For those of us who strive to be good cooks www.8legged.com

if you want to see humorus signs and pictures go to www.dribbleglass.com
    Missin Dave

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by MollyRose
    Okay, my friend introduced me to this sick and twisted (but very funny if you're into dark humor) site: www.happytreefriends.com .

I apologize in advance for getting the song stuck in your heads. I've found that if you sing "Copacabana" for awhile it might get rid of it.
    Gosh I've watched that before! My friends and I were at a camp and we had just woken up... I think it was around 7 in the morning. Let's just say it's a little too 'intense' for morning tv But we were cringing and laughing our heads off

The most memorable one involved a vending machine which drilled into the eye of one of the characters...

ETA- I think it's the same episode haej mentioned earlier.
    Bollocks to your pompous hiney! -makerc

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

This is just...just...I don't know what to say. Scroll down to the bottom for the movie reviews too.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

This is just...just...I don't know what to say. Scroll down to the bottom for the movie reviews too.
    WTF???? I can't believe that site.

Every time I see a commercial for this movie, it makes me want to scream and smack my giggling little grandson in the head! And it wouldn't be my fault if I did smack him! It's them damned homos who forced me to do it! Praise the sweet name of Jesus!"
    so um now the devil doesnt 'make you do it' Jesus does?? Holy crap! Thats a cult if I've ever seen one!

ETA: that was part of the review for Finding Nemo.. you know, that film drawn by homosexuals to draw toddlers into their nefarious ranks :rolleyes
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-28-2007, 10:54 PM