+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3585125126127128129130131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1366

Thread: Messed-up things found on the web

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: Messed-up things found on the web

i'd be proud too because it was better than those of us that scored 0%!!!

A comment on society...from late night tv...funny!

(usually barefoot) meg - Louis CK "Everything's amazing, nobody's happy"
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Misskitty, thanks so much for posting that link... what a gooooood LOL, literally!
    remember to play

The discussion in the Current Events thread about Wal Mart and how it maybe makes kids cry made me think of this site that my son found. It's People of Wal Mart
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3691130;
    The discussion in the Current Events thread about Wal Mart and how it maybe makes kids cry made me think of this site that my son found. It's People of Wal Mart
    This website is both hilarious and terrifying.

MRD

Not only have I seen that site which is hilarious. But I think I've seen those people in person.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

This is one of the best things I've ever seen... yet it takes a fleet of utterly stupid cake decorators, or as they call them in the blog Wreckorators, to make it possible. Its all about the horrible cakes people have recieved/ seen.

Cake Wrecks

(read the comments around the pictures, they are hillarious!)
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3692066;
    Not only have I seen that site which is hilarious. But I think I've seen those people in person.
    My husband and I went to Wal Mart this morning to pick up a few things. On our way out we stopped at the McDonald's that is just inside the Wal Mart entrance to get a couple of drinks. I didn't have my camera and I probably wouldn't have had the nerve to take their pictures, but I saw two candidates for the people of Wal Mart site. One woman was about 100 pounds over weight, with a skin tight tube like top on with spaghetti straps. It was hanging so low on the front of her chest I really don't know what prevented her girls from popping out. (other than the fact that they were so saggy that they probably haven't "popped" out of anything in 20 years) My husband said, "If the sight of that doesn't keep a person on their diet, nothing will."

Right behind her, I thought they were together but they weren't, came a skinny little man, reminded me of a scarecrow in both his build and clothing choice. He had a HUGE mustache. At least 3 inches wide from his nose down. And he didn't have any teeth so when he closed his mouth all the way, the entire bottom half of his face literally disappeared. We got our drinks and got the heck out of there.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

MRD

Of course if you truly want to see the bizarre and the bizarrely dressed, go to a theme park. You will say to yourself, don't these people ever look in the mirror?

Cake wrecks is hysterical. The cake of Lenin made me think that the bakery got the order wrong. "We said LEMON cake!!!!!"
    (seriously, who orders a cake of Lenin as he is entombed? I mean, even the die hard communists have to have some taste you'd think.)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3692318;
    Of course if you truly want to see the bizarre and the bizarrely dressed, go to a theme park. You will say to yourself, don't these people ever look in the mirror?

Cake wrecks is hysterical. The cake of Lenin made me think that the bakery got the order wrong. "We said LEMON cake!!!!!"
    (seriously, who orders a cake of Lenin as he is entombed? I mean, even the die hard communists have to have some taste you'd think.)
    You should search for the baby shower ones. They are disturbing!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-28-2007, 10:54 PM