+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Messed-up things found on the web

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Egads. Don't ever do that to me again.

I should have closed it the moment I read "Cradle of Filth." (ETA: The only band in the world that actually frightens me.)
    Okay, that was pretty scary! I went to the site without sound...thought "Big Deal" and closed it. Came back and saw more posts about the site and went back to it..this time w/sound and I waited to the end. I don't think I'm going to sleep tonite.

I just remembered a site with many "messed up" things - www.snopes.com. John told me about Snopes last year and they have tons of interesting stuff on there. If you're looking for shock value, check out the photo gallery (beware of those with "disturbing image" warnings though)!

Okay, this is not messed up, but it IS fun! Check it out! Online mad libs!

Click here: Dear Santa
    http://www.wtv-zone.com/LadyBoheme/dearsanta.html

Here's my sample letter:

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Chad's Christmas party. It was Tami who spiked the punch with too much fuzzy navel. I can't help it if I drank 37 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like petroleum.

I thought it was funny when I put Lynn's sweater on my head and danced the salsa on the drafting table while singing `Oops I did it again'. I didn't mean to break Chad's toaster and don't know why Chad would sue me for public nudity.

I don't remember calling Chad's wife a tricky sheep---even though she looked like one with mint green eye shadow and avacado lipstick!

And when I threw up on Angie's husband's butt cheek, it was only because I ate too much of that pasta salad.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my four wheeler through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a smelly squirrel and have me arrested for flashing!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all hot and erotic. And I'm really not to blame for any of this savory stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and crazily yours,
    Shazzer (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 23 bucks!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Mine:

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Elizabeth's Christmas party. It was Molly who spiked the punch with too much Coke. I can't help it if I drank 123,456,789 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Tomato.

I thought it was funny when I put Lillian's sock on my head and danced the Slide on the footstool while singing `Ice Ice Baby'. I didn't mean to break Elizabeth's Palm Pilot and don't know why Elizabeth would sue me for Trepassing.

I don't remember calling Anthony's wife a bouncily owl---even though she looked like one with muave eye shadow and puce lipstick!

And when I threw up on Connie's husband's pancreas, it was only because I ate too much of that clam chowder.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Hummer through my neighbor's bay window. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a pink three-toed sloth and have me arrested for Theft!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all dangerous and jolly. And I'm really not to blame for any of this long stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and happily yours,
    Haej (Really a nice Girl!)

P.S. It's only 123456789987654321 bucks

This is fun, Shazzer! I love Mad-Libs!

Shazzer, that's hilarious! I did it with Christmas party thread names and posted it over there.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Mei's Christmas party. It was Samuel who spiked the punch with too much Bloody Mary. I can't help it if I drank 39 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Tommy Girl.

I thought it was funny when I put Cindy's Bra on my head and danced the Chicken Dance on the Lazy Boy while singing `"Bailamos"'. I didn't mean to break Mei's telephone and don't know why Mei would sue me for Matricide.

I don't remember calling Danny's wife a Tired Chicken---even though she looked like one with Yellow eye shadow and Black lipstick!

And when I threw up on Kim's husband's Elbow, it was only because I ate too much of that Spinach Pie.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Yugo through my neighbor's bathroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a filthy cougar and have me arrested for larceny!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all grand and huge. And I'm really not to blame for any of this comatose stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and stealthily yours,
    Glitter (Really a nice Girl!)

P.S. It's only 298 bucks

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Okay, this isn't messed up, just fun! A cute game from the cartoon network website!

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/play/a...doo/index.html
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Okay, my friend introduced me to this sick and twisted (but very funny if you're into dark humor) site: www.happytreefriends.com .

I apologize in advance for getting the song stuck in your heads. I've found that if you sing "Copacabana" for awhile it might get rid of it.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Oooh... I have been there... those poor little cute cartoon characters. I see alot of people there... (I'm referring to www.happytreefriends.com)

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-28-2007, 10:54 PM