+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Messed-up things found on the web

Does this mean you have access to YouTube for the first time? Woo boy. Have fun! anemone - I think the click and drag is faster and you can use it on the blue and green "don't touch" screens, too. (the blue one was driving me crazy before I figured that out.) I got the dog by watching the cartoon. I "skip" the two timed ones - one about a horse's hoof and the other that says "think quick!" or something. Are there solutions to those or are you supposed to skip them? I still cannot get all the toenails clipped in time. My son did it twice yesterday and then continued to play, so I've seen some of the screens after that. Oh, and you can click and drag from outside the picture and see your mouse through the invisible ink.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 03-11-2007 at 07:39 AM.
    Count your blessings!

misskitty: Welcome to speediness! you are going to have so much more fun on the 'net!

Gutmutter: For the 'be prepared' bomb, there is an escape arrow that pops up just below the number once the match moves off. Have your cursor hovering over there and click as soon as you see it.

For the horseshoe, (the answer is a horseshoe) the U in "what do YOU mean?" highlights when you hover over it. click when highlighted.

My daughter's friend told her that you must have all seven skips including the ones from the meteor screen on the last question to win. Speaking of the meteors, click and hold the mouse button and the meteors cannot hurt you. Plus since it is flash, it will repeat if you miss a skip.

My daughter only has a couple questions left. Apparently, there is an "I beat the impossible quiz" club somewhere on the net.

I agree with you. It starts out innocently enough, just a matter of thinking things through. After about question 50, it becomes as much about perseverance and luck as anything else.

I am stuck on a page that looks like a piece of notebook paper with a hand written note. Of course, it has a bomb, so not much time to figure it out.

If I didn't know you guys were discussing a game, these posts would sure sound funny and weird!

Yes, first time I can actually see youtube videos without buffering and jamming up. Too fun!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Enjoy zipping around with speed now, Miss Kitty.

Speaking of kitties, what in the hell do you do in the quiz with the cat and the test-tube thing that fills up with green? I've tried clicking/dragging all over the place, and I can't figure out what I'm supposed to be doing. I can get past it if I skip it, but I'd love to be able to get it right. Once again, let me just add: damn you, anemome!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

sorry!
    Don't click and hold, just pet the kitty by moving your pointer up and down his back. The faster you go, the faster the kitty purrs, the faster the green fills up. When the green is full, you are done.

I've pretty much given up since I can't get past the toenails, but I'd give it another try if there's an approach that works. I've been clicking on each toe and just can't get them fast enough. How do you do it... rapid-click while moving side to side? It is just such a hassle to get that far and then lose every time.
    Count your blessings!

Gut, do I sense some frustration? I hope you get some answers because you've progressed farther than me, and I hope I'll need them someday, too. I'm about five spots past the cat, but I can't remember where I left off last night because I was getting so stressed out I figured I'd better quit before I got so worked up I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Anemone, I hope you know I'm teasing you (sort of ). Thanks for hint about the kitty. I had the sound turned off (it makes me more nervous ), so I didn't hear the cat purring. I don't have time today to try again, but I'll be baaack.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Gutmutter: The only hint I can give you is to go right to left. I think it feels more natural to go left to right, but since your mouse is already on the right side from the previous question, starting there may be just a second faster.

In case anyone needs a break from the Impossible Game, here is a silly site that has a Llama Song. You can sing along with the words. I love llamas.

Attachment 19634

You are now playing The Llama Song at Free Online Games .com
    Last edited by misskitty; 04-06-2007 at 01:54 PM.

My local paper just printed these online sites which showcase bad behavior.
    I am not saying that these sites are good or necessary but they are out there. And there is no real way of knowing if any of the claims are true. Now that camera phones and videos are virtually around every corner, be careful. Somebody may be watching you. And then posting you on a site.

isawyournanny.blogspot.com - good and bad babysitteres

litterbutt.com - people who havene't figured out garbage cans

platewire.com, aboveaveragedriver.com - North America's worst drivers

baddriving.com - British site of bad driving.

www.mybikeland.come - cycle-path woes

caughtya.org - lowlifes who park in handicapped spots

rudepeople.com - for the etiquette-impaired

hollabacknyc.blogspot.com - from leering and catcalls to sexual assault

- dontdatehimgirl.com - Mr. Wrong lives here

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-28-2007, 10:54 PM