+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Messed-up things found on the web

Yeah, my daughter had to help me with that one. Click on the ! after world.

She tells me there are over 100 questions, she hasn't answered all of them yet either. Her friend has. I am up to the 80's, but i had to quit for a while.

Oh man! This is really a test to see if you're obsessive/compulsive. Don't even start! Warning! Warning! Ok - now tell me if there is anything to find in the black "search" screen. I've been skipping that one. Now I'm stuck on the one with a black screen, antenna of some kind, striped tail, eyes, and lightning. The only thing you have to click on is the antenna and it's not doing anything.
    Count your blessings!

Yes, there is a point about 3/4 inch below the number in the black screen. You'll get the Pointer finger to know when to click. It turns on a light switch.

The rod is a lightening rod. You rub it up and down for lack of better way to phrase it. the lightening strikes and lights up the box on the right.

I have gotten to the nineties, but I really have to go! I may try again this evening. Good luck to you.

p.s. Have you begun to see how fast you can click through the answers before the Rocky theme is over? I can get to about question 77. And how do you not touch the pink?

I'm not getting any sound at all! (That might actually drive me crazy) To get through the pink, click, hold it down while you move across and let go/click when you get to the next one. I think that works through the invisible ink, too.
    Count your blessings!

Curse you anemone!

I think Gut is right, it's really test for compulsive disorders. I had to skip the question about what's after December 2nd. I was sure it was '?', but it didn't like that answer so I tried all the others, and it doesn't like any of the choices. Also, what's the 'deal' with deal or no deal? I've used all four answers there too, and it doesn't like any of them. I don't have a skip option on that one.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I was having the same problem with some of them rosekid. I hit the right answer and it didn't register so I thought it was wrong. The answer for Dec. 2nd is "n" and the answer for deal or no deal is "seal". Try again! Anemone - if you're still here - what's the deal with the toenails? Is it just to "cut" them all before the bomb goes off? I thought I did that and I still exploded. I can only imagine what people are thinking who are reading this and haven't played the game.
    Count your blessings!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Ok...I never clicked on the post that had the game but now you guys have gotten my curiousity aroused and I may have to. I may end up cursing all of you!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Careful, bbnbama, you're in for trouble.

Gut, thanks , and now I'm stuck again. What's up with the rainbow thing, when you click on a color, various letters show up above it? Maybe it spells something out, I guess I'll fool around with that.

ETA: Never mind, I got it.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2274035;
    Curse you anemone!
    Quote Originally Posted by anemone;2273643;
    Might be addictive if you tend to perseverate.

The Impossible Quiz then click on "play this game"
    Can't say I didn't warn you.

The toenails: It is another that doesn't always register a correct response. The trouble is time limit with bomb. Frustration!

The Pink one: I use the same one, but daughter says to right click on the first button and the "settings" message is just wide enough to act as a bridge.

I think the music adds to the obsession/mania of the game.
    If you aren't getting any sound how did you know the answer to the dog? And you didin't hear the cat purr!

I imagine you all have passed me now. I may be looking to you for help.
    Last edited by anemone; 03-10-2007 at 06:32 PM.

M_shelll: Thanks for posting that Cat link! I've seen many of those photos on various sites, but there's some really cute new ones too!

11Stephanie: I'm baaaaaaaack! LOL

Wow, now that I'm on lite speed, I can actually watch these videos. And photos show up really fast! This is too cool. Now I have a year of messed up things to catch up on. Later.
    Last edited by misskitty; 03-10-2007 at 11:21 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-28-2007, 10:54 PM