+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite sandwich(es)

Oh, yeah, that just reminded me: muffaletta! Mmmmmm!
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    I checked on yahoo yellow pages, and found one kinda far from me If I ever drive by Glendale/Encino, I'll give it a try.
    Are you in the LA area, Zaius? If there's a Cafe 50s anywhere near you, they have the Monte Cristo there too.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

*looks around*

Obviously no one from Chicago has chimed in here yet...

Italian Beef Sandwich. Dipped, with sweet peppers(some prefer hot).

Chicago Hot Dog-All beef, VIENNA hotdog on a Rosen's poppyseed roll. My fav toppings are mustard, tomato, pickle spear, relish, onions, cucumber, and a sprinkling of celery salt

I could go off right about now.....

That Monte Cristo looks awesome...Ive never had one.

Philly Cheesesteak w/onions, peppers and mushrooms(may not be "traditional", but it works for me)

Jimmy Johns Hunter Club on French(Rare roast beef, provolone, lettuce, tomato and mayo on an awesome french bread)

BLT--Thick sliced bacon, toasted bread, lettuce, tomato and mayo. I like 'em best when I make 'em myself.

I love Sandwiches!!! God Bless the Earl of Sandwich!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Are you in the LA area, Zaius? If there's a Cafe 50s anywhere near you, they have the Monte Cristo there too.
    A Monte Cristo is just buttered bread, turkey, ham and Swiss/Provolone cheese slices dipped in eggwash and fried on a skillet, isn't it? Doesn't sound too bad. I think most men have the culinary skills to make that one in their kitchen. (At least, I hope they do. )

I suggested a restaurant, Nausi, because I don't have the culinary skills to make a Monte Cristo (I can't cook at all, luckily my husband loves to).
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Ah, I hope you weren't offended, you lucky thing. I bet your hubby's gorgeous and moneyed, too. (J/k! ) I bet you're eating filet mignon as we speak. Meanwhile, the rest of us are worshipping at the shrine of the Great Ramen Noodle God.

Actually, my husband does make a great filet mignon wrapped in bacon and served with a homemade bearnaise! He comes from a family of chefs and foodies, so I am lucky in that regard.

Let it be known, however, that my diet has improved much since our union. When I was single, it was not uncommon for me to have either a bowl of ramen, cereal, or popcorn for dinner.

Now back to your regularly scheduled sammich thread!
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 11-24-2003 at 06:41 PM.

muffaltia
    cubans
    turkey and swiss with let, tom onion and mayo with honey mustard and garlic pickles on the side

Nice choices, Bunna (and cute av, BTW).

I also like spicy capicola ham with provolone on a nice Italian semolina loaf. Yum!

I eat like a kid. I like:

grilled cheese
    PB & J
    PB & Marshmallow fluff
    PB (alone)

I can't stand cold cuts. I have to be desperate. I like my meat hot.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread