+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Current videogame

I've been playing Diablo II for what seems like forever. I played all the way through Nightmare level with one character, and then got to Hell level and found that I was just dying all the time. It got annoying, so I made a new character, got to Hell level and am now currently working my way through that.

It's frustrating, because I know if I don't manage to finish it, it's going to bug me. I'm actually sick to death of this game now, but I have this bizarre obsessive streak that won't let me quit. Also, I know I can go online and find all sorts of hacks that would make it very easy (which is what my boyfriend did, the cheater), but I can't bring myself to do it.

My Aunt bought Uru last night, and I had to go over and help her install it. It's the latest in the Myst series. Of course, she needed a new video card, so I had to install that for her, too. But once we got that in, the game is pretty decent graphics-wise, as all Ubisoft games are.

FORT Fogey
    Amanda- Diablo 2 was so hard to beat! I eventually had to resort to using codes, ( I'm horrible!) but it was still pretty hard because I didn't make myself totally invincible, just I gave myself more health.

LoneStarSpur
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyndemere
    I'm currently beta testing for "Horizons" which is a new amazing RPG.... it is a mix between Ultima Online and Asheron's Call, it has awesome crafting system, as well as regular hunting & roleplaying ....
    Very very cool, I'm hooked & yes I will be paying for it when it comes out

Apart from this I'm playing GTA 3: Vice City & Neverwinter Nights (eagerly awaiting the new expansion :-))
    Good to hear that Horizons is turning out good...I'd been hearing mixed reports.

Gonna fire up Galactic Civilizations after the OSU/Mich game. Got some time off from work finally so I can play a bit.

-Randy

Quote Originally Posted by John
    My Aunt bought Uru last night, and I had to go over and help her install it. It's the latest in the Myst series. Of course, she needed a new video card, so I had to install that for her, too. But once we got that in, the game is pretty decent graphics-wise, as all Ubisoft games are.
    Really? I didn't know there was a latest in the Myst series. I got through the original Myst and the sequal, Riven, but my computer didn't seem to have enough RAM, or something, for Myst III so that's kind of where I ended the series. They have Myst III on PS2 now, don't they? Uru...I'll have to go check it out. I loved the first two games.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I don't know what's out on game machines, since I don't own any... But Uru just came out this week, the 4th in the series. Myst, Riven, Exile, and now Uru.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I don't know what's out on game machines, since I don't own any... But Uru just came out this week, the 4th in the series. Myst, Riven, Exile, and now Uru.
    Thanks, John. (I'm so behind with that series!)
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Tigrazhia
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    I've been playing Diablo II for what seems like forever. I played all the way through Nightmare level with one character, and then got to Hell level and found that I was just dying all the time. It got annoying, so I made a new character, got to Hell level and am now currently working my way through that.

It's frustrating, because I know if I don't manage to finish it, it's going to bug me. I'm actually sick to death of this game now, but I have this bizarre obsessive streak that won't let me quit. Also, I know I can go online and find all sorts of hacks that would make it very easy (which is what my boyfriend did, the cheater), but I can't bring myself to do it.
    You may want to go online & find someone to play through it with... I haven't been able to defeat Diablo on my own, but have been able to finish it a few times with a few friends online. There are always players looking for other people to join their groups etc.... so there'll be servers you can join

I can't, Wynd. I have it in my head now that I've gotten this far without any outside help, and I'd feel like I cheated if I did something like that at this point.

I'm such a freaking dork.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG

Try going online with a Hardcore character. Die once and your character's finished. It's a heart attack waiting to happen.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast