+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **spoiler Threads**

Well, perhaps those of us who like to read the Survivor spoilers can still try to help by reporting spoilers in inappropriate threads. I will try to remember to do so when I see them. I wish I didn't read the spoilers, but i just can't help myself! And I barely post in the Survivor discussions for fear of letting something slip.

Maybe one big spoiler thread in each forum that stays tagged so it is always at the top would help and prevent people from creating their own additional spoiler threads...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Or using the spoiler tags...

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Well, perhaps those of us who like to read the Survivor spoilers can still try to help by reporting spoilers in inappropriate threads. I will try to remember to do so when I see them. I wish I didn't read the spoilers, but i just can't help myself! And I barely post in the Survivor discussions for fear of letting something slip.
    That's awfully nice of you, OTS!

Zaius and Maveno, I hate spoilers too, so I just plain stay out of the Survivor forum a lot of the time. I love surprises too much, and there's so much other great stuff to see at FORT, so I stick to everything else.

This was probably a helpless post, but this is what I do. I think it's just really too hard and too large of a thing to be able to 100 percent get rid of the spoiler posters? I've seen a few unfortunate inappropriately placed spoiler posts, but I've seen the great mods on 'em like white on rice and *poof* those suckers have been gone fast (the ones I've seen).

Hug me!
    If you really really really want to be 100% spoilers free.. I guess you lay off the message board completely.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    If you really really really want to be 100% spoilers free.. I guess you lay off the message board completely.
    Yes, Shazzer and I have expressed that we were doing just that on this thread.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    Then how will I feed the monkey on my back?
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12