+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar

What Creeps you out?

Ugh, Hearses, that toe fungus commercial, eggs, bugs, the word mausoleum,
    The Marilyn Manson version of Eurthymics "Sweet Dreams", A new Britney Spears album , hair in food.....Sweating cheese, Cars that pull up next at nite and you cant see into their car ..how creepy is that???

My list could go on.....
    Share !!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Snakes!!!

Big rats, sharks, and alligators give me the chills!

Large spiders, snakes, Pink Floyd's "The Wall" (more the movie than the album), and the movie "Se7en."

Finger nail clippings, hairy toes, back acne, scraping sounds, seeing a doorknob turn and not knowing who's on the other side, looking out a window at night and seeing someone looking back at you, clowns (oh god, I'm terrified of clowns) and ventriloquist's dummies!!!

Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Princess
    Cleaning the toilet. Large insects - especially when they move quickly. Hairy spiders. Hmm.. I'm sure there are more things...

(Mantenna, "The Wall" creeps you out?? )

I hate clowns too!! Also roaches, cemetaries, large black dogs (no idea why), when the phone rings late at night...oh and the movie 'The Exorcist'...eek!

Waywyrd...Yeah clowns are the WORST! And I think mimes are creepy too, to a lesser extent. What I hate is when they "follow" people and either mock them or copy their movements. I don't know what it is, but it just gives me the howling fantods.

BTW, right now, you know who I really find creepy?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Princess
    What I hate is when they "follow" people and either mock them or copy their movements.
    Oh, yes, that is really creepy - or rather, it makes me cringe. (Must be some psychological reason for that one... )

New Britney Spears album.

What has always creeped me out is the opening to an old TV show - Dr. Who. I have no idea if anyone remembers it, but it always freaked me out.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 123456789101151 ... LastLast