+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Dex, I hate those dolls too.....Reminds me of Amityville horror
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

OK,
    Sorry, I have hairy toes - I call them hobbit toes.

Fetal pigs - didn't do that until college, didn't bother me much

Spiders - Yes watching the small ones is interesting - the big ones are just plain out to get me!

Life-like dolls - When I was little, for some reason I ended up with this rubberized doll, about the same size as I was. Mom would absolutely get hysterical when she'd find it dressed in my clothes and tossed in a corner. I didn't understand why it disappeared until I was much older.

Ronald McDonald and the like - my little sister loved happy meals, but was terrified of people in costumes. We never did take a family trip to DisneyLand, so I don't know what she would have done there.

Fish - My little sister enjoyed water skiing like the rest of us, but when she fell, she pretty much walked on water to get back to the boat. She was convinced that there were fish nibbling her toes. I had to jump back out of the boat to get her skis!
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

Something happening to my child...can't even go there!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Cockroaches... They sucks ! Especially flying ones ! argh ! Like they are sent on earth to fly around our hairs... !!!!

Snakes... Sharks definitely... Mad teachers !

Little Sister, I don't have kids of my own yet, but that's probably similar to how I feel about my mother. Even the merest possibility of any harm befalling her freaks me out!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    seeing Barfing makes me sick. I can't stand being around someone whos barfing. I have horrible images stuck in my mind about this one time that my friend threw up. I just can't take it.... Who knows what I'm going to do when I have kids
    Okay... thats another thing that creeps me out.

WARNING: IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH, DONT READ THIS

Brings back bad memories of the time when I was going on the merry-go-round thing at the playground with my friend. I went and sat next to her afterwards. Then...

OKAY YOU CAN READ NOW

Moral of the story: Never go on merry-go-rounds with my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    (Today, however, we know that Wolf is not dangerous, and that she's a very cool mod.)
    Only dangerous when riled up.
    Wolves are such beautiful social animals, but I understand why people would find them scary since wolves have gotten a bad rap for ages.

Like some of you have mentioned, I'd rather be cremated because it gives me the chills thinking I could be buried alive and those maggots eating away at me.

At night, what creeps me out is seeing those glaring red eyes of some animal hiding in the bushes. Most of the times, they are cats or possums, but I still get the creeps.

Survivorgirl, I'm so sorry!

Well, that reminds me...I was once at a fair, like the small county kind that has rusty old death-trap rides, and my friend and I got on a ride that just threw you around a loop again and again. Well, it got stuck...when we were all upside down...the worst part was some girl in a cart (behind us, luckily) threw up, upside down!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

1 Spoiled Rotten Dog! RedStickLA's Avatar
    Bob the Bachelor playing kissy face with 25 women!

Can't count how many times I said "uww yuck" while watching this.

I thought of some other stuff that creeps me out while I was offd line yesterday (this place is starting to take up way to much of my time)

Shots (injections, not the good kind) Can't stand getting shots or having blood taken. My stomach did flips when I got my flu shot this year. I can't even bear to watch somone else getting an injection or seeing pictures of people shooting up on TV. When my wife was in the hospital giving birth, I couldn't even look at where the iv went into her hand. The up side is that there is very little chance of me ever becoming a IV drug user.

I know I'll get a lot of flak for this one around here, but Clay Aiken creeps me out. Sorry but that kid just looks creepy to me.

I'm sure there are some others

Pinkie -I agree with you. Feet are gross. They should be kept covered at all times. Thats what shoes and socks where invented for
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread