+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Michael Jackson is way scarier than Marilyn Manson imo. At least "Marilyn" is a stage persona, while MJ is real. Or so I've heard.

That's really gross, Octobergirl. Sorry you had to see that!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I hate dead animals. We had to dissect owl pellets in science class today and I found the skull of a mouse.

I also hate Ferris wheels.

And Michael Jackson scares me too.

Spiders...especially hairy fast ones.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I just thought of another thing that creeps me out--when I want to go into the jacuzzi and there's like 20 people in there at one time. Ick.

I also get creeped out by...well, I find many public restrooms really skeevy. Really, I get literally terrified to use them sometimes. I'm a bit of a germaphobe...Let's just say I have issues.

You know what, this thread is therapeutic! Please hug me, and protect me from the clowns!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    seeing a doorknob turn and not knowing who's on the other side,
    Snowy, try this one...seeing a doorknob move and there isn't someone on the other side. ask Ilikai about that night!!!!!

FORT Fogey
    Spiders, spiders, spiders--I have arachnophobia big time. Or actually, I have discovered, it is not actually the spider itself--they are kind of fascinating in a way. It is the thought of one actually crawling on me that terrifies me. And I mean the paralyzed with fear, hyperventilating kind of terrifying. I went to see the movie Arachnophobia when I was a teenager at the dollar movies (boy that's a red flag as to how ooold I'm getting) and the concession stand guy called himself flirting when he threw plastic spiders down from the balcony on us during the movie. I was so scarred by that movie I slept with the lights on for weeks! (But I love Charlotte in Charlotte's web, go figure.)

Oh, and one more thing that creeps me out--that Barbie styling head thing? Where it is just her head and shoulders and she talks to you? There is something disturbing about a disembodied head giving cheerful directions ("Now let's do my hair!") Creepy.

FORT Fogey
    seeing Barfing makes me sick. I can't stand being around someone whos barfing. I have horrible images stuck in my mind about this one time that my friend threw up. I just can't take it.... Who knows what I'm going to do when I have kids

Other things---

Feet-- OMG they are the ugliest things ever.. UGH! And how can people be pdeicurists????? My GOD you don't know where those things have been!

Toenails-- EW.. they're just... and when people leave dirt all stuck in them

Toe hairs-- GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

One thing I know is going to creep me out is when we watch Red Asphalt for Drivers Ed... Its some movie that shows real accidents and real dead people and REAL BRAINS ALL OVER THE ROAD!!!!

Also, I think that disecting a pig later this year in Bio will gross me out as well. I wouldn't mind if it was in pieces and I didn't have to look at the head. Thats sad. Maybe I'll just stand back and let other people disect the eyeballs and I'll just check out the uh.. reproductive balls, since that oddly wouldn't gross me out as much as loooking into the little piggys eyes

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    Snowy, try this one...seeing a doorknob move and there isn't someone on the other side. ask Ilikai about that night!!!!!
    JOEGUY, YOU ARE SPOOKING ME, BIG TIME!!! I won't be able to sleep tonight!!!

(And yet I still have to know what happened, ask Ilikai to tell me...)
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Also, I think that disecting a pig later this year in Bio will gross me out as well. I wouldn't mind if it was in pieces and I didn't have to look at the head. Thats sad. Maybe I'll just stand back and let other people disect the eyeballs and I'll just check out the uh.. reproductive balls, since that oddly wouldn't gross me out as much as loooking into the little piggys eyes
    Oh, I remember high school bio and fetal pigs . . . that was not the best dissecting experience I've ever had. I hadn't quite gotten used to biology (at the time I thought I was going to be a famous writer, why did I need to dissect a pig?). Anyway, I tried that stand back and watch thing, and 1, 2, skip a few I ended up with pig brains in my hair.

THAT creeps me out.

Sorry if that's discouraging pinkie! Just pick your partner VERY carefully Other than that it was fine!
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Dex
    Dolls freak me out. Still do. And I don't mean those cutie-pie kind, but those really life-like, porcelain dolls with flawless skin, long eyelashes and those eyes! (No offence to doll collectors ) And they're usually larger than your normal dolls. Who knows when they'll come out and play in the middle of the night? I blame Child's Play and other demon doll movies...

Oh and teletubbies freak me out too

+ Reply to Thread