+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 256566676869707172737475

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Re: What Creeps you out?

Snakes! We had a little water snake wriggling in our pool a month or so ago and I fished him out with the net and threw him in the yard (I was tempted to put him in the neighbors yard, but I couldn't do it.) Now whenever I clean out the skimmers I'm touching the baskets like a hot potato, afraid of what comes out.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Snakes freak me out too. When we were house-hunting, we went to an Open House and these people had about 15 aquariums. Most of them had snakes in them! The thing that bothered me the most was that they had about four empty aquariums/snake habitats on their back deck. I just KNEW that some of those scary critters were loose in the house somewhere . I loved that house but couldn't stand the though of what might be slithering around in there. We ended up buying a house in the same subdivision and we call that other house "The Reptile House".
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Centipedes, in my room, crawling on my walls and on my floor.:nono
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

**bump**

The ghost/horror movie discussion in Koffee Klatch creeps me out.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

MRD

I've had several "paranormal" experiences. 2 were scary, the others not at all.
    Since I've had personal experiences I do believe that there are "ghosts" or spirits and I don't believe that they are dangerous althought they can be starteling

I don't mind watching ghost hunters as they set out to try to debunk some of the claims, but at times are not able to do so. The show is very straight forward. Ghostly Encounters which I watched last night uses special effects and sound to make the stories seem scarier and more like the stuff we used to tell around the campfire. That is what's scary to me.
    I have no problem sleeping after watching ghost hunters. But that other show gave me the jitters.
    I don't like horror movies because I can't stand all the gore. Same for a lot of movies today that are gory that are not in the horror genre, like some of the war films and such.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread