+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475 LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Re: What Creeps you out?

I don't mind the singing waiters. However, I just turned 39 1/2 and I'm trying not to freak about being almost 40. Mom took me shopping and bought me a REALLY cool pair of boots - so that is helping for now.

Those monkeys in The Wizard of OZ are pretty scary! The Wicked Witch always scared me more though.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD

The abomnible snowman in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer creeps me out more than the wicked witch.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Doxie, don't sweat the 40th-it's not so bad. I had the restaurant singing to me for my 50th-I was sooooo embarrassed. My boys were all out of state-they always sing to me in three part harmony-I really missed that.

Crabby people are creeping me out today. I want to tell them all to go back home, get back in bed and start the day over!

MRD

turning 40 didn't creep me out at all. I was determined that I was going to be the absolute best I could be in my 40's and while I've had some probalems, I'd say my 40's have been the best years of my life.

Now turning 50 is creeping me out. But I've got about 4 1/2 years until then, so I don't know why I'm worried about it now.

I don't remember feeling any different at 39 years, 364 days than I did at 40 years, 0 days
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Deserted towns and places freak me out, even if I just see them on TV. I saw a documentary about Chernobyl once and they visited Prypiat (the town built for the workers of the plant) with a woman who used to live there. It was really freaky too see all the empty apartments, the swimming pool all empty, trees growing through houses. Once upon a time it was full of people now it's just dead.

When I was in Berlin I was told that some of the subway lines passed through the East side. They just passed the stations which noody took care of. It really creeps me out to think of these ghost places, places that should be full of life but has just been left.

MRD

Having my feet licked.

And before you get dirty thoughts, Waldo the Wonder Dog does this. I especially hate it when I'm asleep and my foot is sticking out of the covers and he thinks he must give it a great big swipe. EWWWWW!!! One of the reasons I'm up so early this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2629061;
    turning 40 didn't creep me out at all. I was determined that I was going to be the absolute best I could be in my 40's and while I've had some probalems, I'd say my 40's have been the best years of my life.

Now turning 50 is creeping me out. But I've got about 4 1/2 years until then, so I don't know why I'm worried about it now.
    Don't sweat 50 - it is just a number. I feel the same as 30, 40 although I am a bit wiser.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

The noise of what happens when people pop various parts of their bodies, like knuckles and such. I have no idea why, but that sound just squeeks me out. I hate it oh so very much.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

It freaks me out when the wind is howling and some branches of my trees blow around and make sounds on my roof and veranda. I'm always thinking, there's somebody out there
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread