+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Oh, I forgot! The drinking water where I live is yellow. I don't mean "is that clear?" I mean "God, that water is yellow!" It's supposedly safe, but I haven't had tap water since I moved here. THAT'S creepy!

eldee: I believe the public can view an autopsy, as long as you sign a waiver. The standard waiver (the ones I've signed) were basic "I won't sue for physical/emotional damage" and to protect confidentiality. They were definitely "business" (school) for me. I haven't had anything fried since I saw a man who died from arteriosclerosis, so i guess it's actually good for you!
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Will they allow someone to take pictures as long as the faces aren't shown? Who might be the first person to contact?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Chiro- ugh, drinking yellow water is almost as bad as having a whole thread dedicated to your birthday, when its not even your birthday....creep-o-rama!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I don't want to say anything bad about them, especially since Tracylee raises and loves them. *image of hornless goat smiling* They just give me the creeps because of their eyes and tight liped mouths. They seemed friendly enough when they come to the fence, but I did't pet them. If Tracylee thinks goats will not bite a stranger when unprovoked, then I'll give it a try!
    Actually, I don't raise them anymore, but I did up until I left home for college.
    They don't viciously bite, however they'll try to nibble/taste just about anything. Mine really liked soda , while my horse ate the ice cubes out of it.
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Goats are pretty cool. Too lazy to mow the grass? Get a goat. Problem solved. Plus it'll eat all your trash, so no worries about garbage anymore.

I should really consider getting a goat. But it would probably eat our dogs....
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    David Hasslehoff videos.

There are other things, but really - the videos are enough.
    Ooga chakka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    , but imagine having a tarantula the size of the family dog crawling across your kitchen floor? How the hell are you going to kill that thing?
    With your husband's shoe. Take it from a girl who's lived in Australia with big, human-hand sized spiders, they aren't so bad.

As for the yellow tap water, well, this is kind of gross, so...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    There was this block of toilets at my high school, and they were good for smoking in, the door locked on the outside when you shut it, but they had BROWN toilet water, even after you flushed. Ew.

Dead bodies don't creep me out, I've dealt with too many.

Oh, and I'm scared of ketchup.

Nothing - and I repeat - nothing creeps me out more than cockroaches.

Big cockroaches. Forcibly quashed under your feet, at the encouragement of a doting but slightly insane grandparent. Their white guts oozing out. And you - an innocent 8 year old - having to scrap them off of the floor with flimsy tissues. :

Bad, bad memories.

Changing the diaper genie
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

The creepiest thing that ever happened to me was when we first got our puppy and she had worms and one came out of her body alive and was wiggling and flipping on my kitchen floor! That seriously made my skin crawl, it was just ewwwwwww! Why did it have to come out in my kitchen, oh it was sooo disgusting!

Other things that are creepy to me are: long fingernails on men, hairy spiders, clowns, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Manson (can't even look at pictures of that person), ouija board stories.

That's all for now, but I'm sure I could think of lots more creepy things.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

+ Reply to Thread