+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566676869707172737475 LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    There are signs, warnings on tv in and in the papers DO NOT FEED ALLIGATORS, but as 1000 people a day move into this state, we can't educate them fast enough to NOT FEED A DANGEROUS ANIMAL. You'd think it would be common sense, but there you go, we all know that most people lack that gene.
    Especially since all these people moved from places where YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO FEED THE BEARS/MOUNTAIN LIONS/COYOTES. The same logic applies to any large carnivore with big teeth.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Scooping dead fish out of my aquarium. I offer elaborate bribes to my friends to get them to do it for me.
    Don't let the small things sweat

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I agree. Waterbugs do freak me out! They are the nastiest, ugliest things I've ever seen. Hate crickets, too. Nasty, nasty, nasty!!! Can't stand the noise that comes with stomping on them!!! This is going to sound stupid...but I always scream when I step on any bug so that I can't hear/feel the nasty crunching noise! And I Don't Want To See The Result!!!!
    So, that must be the reason I scream, too! I can't stand crickets or any other hard-shelled bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    City grates on the sidewalk. I have this irrational fear that a) they (and therefore I) might fall in, b) someone is down there looking up my skirt, or c) someone might reach their hand up from underneath.

I said it was irrational.
    Maybe so, but I share your irrationality. I don't walk on the grates, the kid loves to, so I keep a death grip on him in case I have to haul him to safety. I don't like those manhole things in the curb either.

I avoid sidewalk grates too -- not because they creep me out, but because my heels get caught in them.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet View Post
    So, that must be the reason I scream, too! I can't stand crickets or any other hard-shelled bug.

I always thought I was the only weird one. Thanks for showing me that I'm not! At work, I just leave the area when something like that shows up. I'm known for the phrase, "Whoo!! Time to go!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't remember if I mentioned this one, but HAIR in my food. And it doesn't matter if it's mine or not - just plain gross! I will throw an entire meal away if I find a hair.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I don't remember if I mentioned this one, but HAIR in my food. And it doesn't matter if it's mine or not - just plain gross! I will throw an entire meal away if I find a hair.
    Well as a cat STAFFER, if I find I fur in my food which is rarely, I just go PFFFT! ACK ACK! and it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    Well as a cat STAFFER, if I find I fur in my food which is rarely, I just go PFFFT! ACK ACK! and it's gone.
    It's funny you mention that - for some reason if it's one of my pet's hairs I wouldn't be disgusted. It's just the human variety that makes me gag.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    It's funny you mention that - for some reason if it's one of my pet's hairs I wouldn't be disgusted. It's just the human variety that makes me gag.
    i know me too. I can handle critter hair & fur but human EWWWWWWW

+ Reply to Thread