+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    snails...which reminds me I need to buy snail poison...they are overtaking my yard!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Spiders,Centipedes and a certain pattern in anything that makes my crawl.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Loose teeth on kids - I can change the dirtiest, smelliest diaper, but heaven help me if a kid comes up to me wiggling a loose tooth. I will definitely have to rely on my hubby for that when the kids eventually happen - well, when the hubby happens too...

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post

Also, piercings don't necessarily bug me. My son has a friend with plenty of hardware, and lots of ink art adorning his body. However, when anybody shows me their tongue piercing - I feel like I might faint. Casual conversation sometimes allows for that shiney rod to catch my line of vision once in a while with no problem. But if someone were to stick out their tongue and show me their adornments - I might just lose it.
    My son's pierced nipples creep me out so bad I told him he has to keep a shirt on when he's around me.

OMG! Those creepy BK ads have gotta go!

What is BK thinking? geesh!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Hate garden snails...........luv me some escargot!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD
    The baby shark in the bottle of formaldehyde that my teenage daughter just got. It's gross and I hate it. I don't know why she wanted it and got it.

She can't watch House, CSI or any gory movies or tv shows, but this gross shark is "cool". UGH
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Giant moths creep me out. There's one the bathroom on my floor (which BTW has no outside access, so how it got there is a mystery). I guess I'll be heading to the 12th or 14th floor. (And, BTW working on the 13th floor doesn't creep me out one bit....just the huge moth.)

Alligators, crocodiles, lizards, snakes... basically any kind of reptile. I went to the zoo with a young relative yesterday, and as we approached the 'gators, I was hysterical. I was hiding several feet away, literally shaking, begging her please not to tap the glass, because I suddenly seemed to recall a bunch of newspaper articles (or was it a horror novel Stephen King forgot to write?) about alligators running rampant inside of a zoo after some Jackass-wannabe teenage boy had tapped on the glass window. The recent attacks in Fort Lauderdale didn't help, of course, even though I'm half a world away. The mere fact that I've been to Fort Lauderdale is enough for me to feel all shivery whenever I read about alligator attacks. I had to pet three ponies before I returned to normal. When it comes to insects, though, I'm the epitome of cool. My man is terrified of spiders, so I've been known to kill a spider or 20 in my time. I don't even flinch while doing so. Same goes for moths. But reptiles I can't even watch wrestling with Steve Irwin without bursting into tears. I think it's the fact that they look like pre-historic creatures that really gets to me. Ew.

Any other reptile phobes out there? Like I said, I can handle pretty much everything else, but reptiles freak me out big time.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

I'm with you on that reptile thing. My husband shared with me that a snake is living in one of my flower beds. He said that he isn't a bad snake, so he didn't kill him. I say, yes he is bad and deserves to die!

+ Reply to Thread