+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Totally agree about the BK ads. The first one was so creepy I was sure negative response would make it disappear fast, but instead (to my dismay) they keep making more!

Baby dolls with vacant stares. My mom keeps some at her house for the great grandkids and they must be covered up so I can sleep at night when I visit. I know they are watching me.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    My cat really creeped me out last night. My daughter was staying with a friend so I was home alone. I am not afraid of the dark or things that go bump in the night. My cat was curled up ontop of the monitor and I was visiting the FORT. He suddenly sat straight up and just stared down the hall with very wide eyes and his pupils were huge. Of course, it freaked me out and I was almost afraid to turn around and see what he was staring at. Nothing there. Creepy.
    Nothing you could see was there. Who KNOWS what your kitty saw? *insert Twilight Zone music.*

Last night it was windy as everything here, and at about 4:30 am (yes, I never sleep) I was watching a movie. Something hit my outside door HARD, and the cat zoooomed down the hallway with me right on her heels. I finally figured out it was probably the wind, but it creeped me out.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post

No kidding. I definately wouldn't be taking the hamburger from him. Whoever thought up that ad should be shot.

My cat really creeped me out last night. My daughter was staying with a friend so I was home alone. I am not afraid of the dark or things that go bump in the night. My cat was curled up ontop of the monitor and I was visiting the FORT. He suddenly sat straight up and just stared down the hall with very wide eyes and his pupils were huge. Of course, it freaked me out and I was almost afraid to turn around and see what he was staring at. Nothing there. Creepy.
    Usually when the lights are out and only the TV or computer is lit up, either one of my two will like all of a sudden jump and run to somewhere and just stare, or stare up at the ceiling (I hate spiders and they just watch em they don't touch em) sometimes it makes the hair on the back of my neckstand up. do do do do do do do...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    Baby dolls with vacant stares. My mom keeps some at her house for the great grandkids and they must be covered up so I can sleep at night when I visit. I know they are watching me.
    That's too funny! I've been known to turn a doll face down or backwards to avoid its stare.

MRD
    I watched an old Dennis Quaid movie tonight (The Big Easy) and I used to LOVE that movie. But now when I see him, all I can think about is him playing Jerry Lee Lewis and man, that movie and JLL CREEP me out BIG time. I just get the shudders when I see Jerry Lee. Like his music, but the man is so slimy looking and he married his 13 year old cousin and that like makes me want to go "blech! blech! blech!" while I shudder all over.

So here's this sexy New Orleans movie and I used to love watching it when he's getting Ellen Barkin in bed and then I couldn't enjoy it because I kept thinking Jerry Lee Lewis.

I think I need to go take a shower now.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    That's too funny! I've been known to turn a doll face down or backwards to avoid its stare.
    Our family doctor used to have "artwork" his family had done in his exam rooms. Well someone had taken ceramics and had a hobo clown statue sitting on the countertop in this room. It creeped my daughter (then about 4-5) out so bad, I had to cover it with a paper towel when we got that room. I'm sure the nurse always wondered why the clown was covered up.
    She's not afraid of clowns, but just that particular one made her upset.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 02-01-2006 at 04:49 PM. Reason: merging multiple posts
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Mullets creep me out. I forgot how much they did,but I saw one recently and it freaked me out.I thought they were extinct.

When you meet someone, and they shake your hand, only you don't get that firm, grip. Instead you get a limp, loose handshake. I don't know why, but I imagine it being a dead hand. My skin crawls and I get the heeby jeebies.

Also, piercings don't necessarily bug me. My son has a friend with plenty of hardware, and lots of ink art adorning his body. However, when anybody shows me their tongue piercing - I feel like I might faint. Casual conversation sometimes allows for that shiney rod to catch my line of vision once in a while with no problem. But if someone were to stick out their tongue and show me their adornments - I might just lose it.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again View Post
    Mullets creep me out. I forgot how much they did,but I saw one recently and it freaked me out.I thought they were extinct.
    No, they just all went in hibernation in the deep south.

We had neighbors whose two sons had mullets. They were in 3rd and 5th grades when we moved in and to this day (5 years later) we still call them the mullet family and one of the kids still has a mullet, the other got rid of his.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Ladybugs.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD
    Walmart Bathrooms.

They are skin crawling creepy, bad lighting, cheap fixtures, and never, ever clean. UGH.

My hubby asked me one day why I preferred to go to Target and I told him they had nicer bathrooms. (nicer store period. I hate Walmart and have to go there seldom, but when I do, I try NEVER to have to go to the bathroom)

+ Reply to Thread