+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

MRD
    Frogs.

Especially those really slimy, sucker feet tree frogs.

Living in Florida, we have many bugs and frogs and such and the tree frogs hang out in a small ledge over my front door feasting on bugs that come to the porch light. I have a hard time at night getting in my front door because I am so scared they will jump on me. UGH, I'm getting the creeps now, just thinking about it, may have to go take an ativan.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    I don't like this either and came up with this idea. I place all meatloaf ingredients in a ziplock bag. Squish the bag around, mixing up the meatloaf. Using kitchen scissors, cut off a big corner of the bag and squeeze the meatloaf mixture into the pan.

This way, I do not have to touch raw meat.

Oh and I have saved the bags that you put your raw veggies in in the store and put them on my hands and used that to touch raw meat.

That just creeps me out too.

Thats a great idea! Thanks so much! I also hate touching raw chicken with the bone still there...ugh!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Body piercing other than one hole in each ear on a woman.

The kids in the Welch's Grape Juice commercials. They're like little talking dolls. *shivers*
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I don't like this either and came up with this idea. I place all meatloaf ingredients in a ziplock bag. Squish the bag around, mixing up the meatloaf. Using kitchen scissors, cut off a big corner of the bag and squeeze the meatloaf mixture into the pan.

Oh and I have saved the bags that you put your raw veggies in in the store and put them on my hands and used that to touch raw meat.

Brilliant, myrosie, just brilliant!!! I just hate getting my hands nasty.

I also hate when someone steps on a pebble and scrapes it along the ground. This is usually done intentionally by my son!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm that way about raw chicken. And I can't stand it when you have to cut through the joints or pull them apart!!!! And the smell??????
    Eeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!
    Same here. That's why I only buy boneless chicken...none of that prep work.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Personally, I'd just prefer to stay out of the DUMB kitchen. This is not FOR Me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm that way about raw chicken. And I can't stand it when you have to cut through the joints or pull them apart!!!! And the smell??????
    Eeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!
    That's why I posted the same thing in "sounds you hate". Bleeech; although I have no idea why I'm OK with cleaning fish. Just ok though, it's not wonderful.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Personally, I'd just prefer to stay out of the DUMB kitchen. This is not FOR Me.

And that is exactly why my speed dial #1 PIZZA SHUTTLE
    # 2 Zaffiros Pizza
    # 3 Cousins Subs
    # 4 Jaliscos Mexican
    #5 Apollo - Greek
    #6 The Dawg Haus - chicago style BEEF dogs - yep finally in Milwaukee.

I have no personal numbers on speed dial
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

What a fabulous idea. I hate touching raw meat so much that even to take the ground beef out of the package I put on disposable plastic gloves. I get 100 of them for $1 at the Dollar Tree, 1 for each glove seems like a good deal. An I don't do raw chicken at all. blech. Fortunately for me MrCoz is allergic to poultry so I don't ever have to fix chicken

+ Reply to Thread