+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    When mountain climbers attach those little hammock thingys to the side of a sheer rock cliff and sleep in them. We were watching some mountain climbers on tv and that just gave me the willies. *shudder*
    I saw some of those live and in color in Zion National Park. They were probably at least a thousand feet off the ground, and I couldn't even tell what is was, until someone explained it. I looked thru my binoculars and ! All I could think about was, if it were me, I'd probably wake up in the middle of the night to "p", be all groggy, and roll out into thin air.....
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I have noticed several men in their teens and early twenties walking holding their cell phone to their ear with one hand while continually grabbing at their crotch with the other. It almost looks like they can't talk on the phone without grabbing at their crotch. I was in my car today and one kid was doing this while walking across the cross walk. At first I thought it was funny but I keep seeing this happen and it's just wierd. Is there a special antenna down there giving them better reception or something?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
    I have noticed several men in their teens and early twenties walking holding their cell phone to their ear with one hand while continually grabbing at their crotch with the other. It almost looks like they can't talk on the phone without grabbing at their crotch. I was in my car today and one kid was doing this while walking across the cross walk. At first I thought it was funny but I keep seeing this happen and it's just wierd. Is there a special antenna down there giving them better reception or something?
    I was just going to say that maybe they were adjusting their rabbit ears.

Two words: PHONE SEX HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Ear hair (tufts!), back hair, nose hair.....ewwwwww.......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie
    Spiders...And dying... But I'm not scared of Death. Strange how things come to be.

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce View Post

I haven't seen this one but if I do now, I'm going to crack up!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Touching raw meat! I was making meat loaf the other day and I was so grossed because I was touching it..and I refused to eat any of it later!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm that way about raw chicken. And I can't stand it when you have to cut through the joints or pull them apart!!!! And the smell??????
    Eeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

I can't even watch orthopedic surgery on television!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby View Post
    Touching raw meat! I was making meat loaf the other day and I was so grossed because I was touching it..and I refused to eat any of it later!

I don't like this either and came up with this idea. I place all meatloaf ingredients in a ziplock bag. Squish the bag around, mixing up the meatloaf. Using kitchen scissors, cut off a big corner of the bag and squeeze the meatloaf mixture into the pan.

This way, I do not have to touch raw meat.

Oh and I have saved the bags that you put your raw veggies in in the store and put them on my hands and used that to touch raw meat.

That just creeps me out too.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread