+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Im with ya SG , on that embalming crap...noway Jose...not me..!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Mosquitos .... I just hate the way they buzz in your ear when ya try to sleep at night, then when ya turn on the light to find them, they're gone... I hate mosquitos!! Nasty little buggers!!!
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Embalming creeps me out as far as I can be creeped. Cremation all the way for this girl, with special request not to be embalmed first.
    I used to want to be buried, until I saw my first autopsy.

Cremate me the instant I die!

Speaking of which, cemeteries creep me out. I know it's extremely childish, but it's just freaky.
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    I used to want to be buried, until I saw my first autopsy.

Cremate me the instant I die!......
    Your first autopsy? I hope it was for business and not for fun.

Fleas creep me out. They are hard to catch when they hop/fly.
    Question for Chiro, can a lay person watch an autopsy if they sign some kind of waiver?

Chiro- cemeteries scare the hell out of me too...your not the only one...Especially ones that are not well taken care of....so SCARY!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Does anyone remember Teddy Ruxpin . . .the talking, singing, story telling teddy bear that came out eons ago? I don't know what it was about him, but he always seemed creepy to me . . .kinda evil . . . If I were a kid, I would be afraid to sleep with that thing in my room . . . .
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I have a real problem with the whole embalming/autopsy crap! It scares me to death! (no pun intended) I also hate rodents, I don't know if its the teeth, the tails or the screechy sound they make, I just can't stand them! this includes mice, rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, and raccoons. I know, weird.
    I just about jump out of my skin when the phone rings late at night. I think that stems from the movie "When a Stranger Calls" are you in the house alone??
    wah! *shudder*
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

OKay this really creeped me out...A whole thread dedicated to me, saying "Happy Birthday Tallulahbaby"
    Hmm hi my birthday isnt till Feb...

Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    Does anyone remember Teddy Ruxpin . . .the talking, singing, story telling teddy bear that came out eons ago?
    I remember that. I ended up with a Furby several years ago, from my grandparents, and the thing started making these gutteral, demonic noises. Seriously. I have witnesses!

I pulled the plug on that sucker and tossed it.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    You know - looking back on it now, it is kinda funny . . . but as a little kid, it totally freaked me out!

I also get creeped out by washing a spider down the drain because of an episode I saw of Twilight Zone (or something similar). The lady washed a spider down the drain and it kept crawling back up - but every time it came back up it was bigger and bigger and bigger . . . until all they showed was the outside of her apartment and this big, long, spider leg coming out from under the door. EEEEKKKK!!!
    You just reminded me of the time I was just getting ready for a shower and there was this huge (to me anyway) spider sitting in the middle of the tub. I came running out of the bathroom and down the hall to my room and back in my underwear to get my shoe to smash it. I was only 12 or so at the time so I'm pretty sure my parents wondered what the hell I was doing.

And yes, I remember Teddy Ruxpin. My sister just HAD to get one.. and Grubby, and those little fryguy fob things... she had the whole set and had them all singing and dancing and stuff, and would make the whole family watch her "puppet shows".
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread